I've Joined The Club Lol Hw 100 Truly Is A Thing Of Beauty

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow what a beautiful rifle , I Am a happy man . just got home need to get some scopes on it and then it's time to kill if this rain EVER stops ...

Shit rifle , shit stock , but makes a belter door stop ,   Did any one tell you it had a big fecking hole in the stock   and that it was a sissy cal   bet you go hunting in high stilettos ,a

I think its a s**T gun mate , I tell you what i will pay the postage to send it to me and do you a favour this one time

Posted Images

Hi Merlin - you have bought very, very well,- we all use AA fields diablo 8.4 grain,- they dont `alf hit hard mate and supremely accurate.

Enjoy

Hi Mark

that's what i am gonna use , got a few accupels left to use up first .. few guys said the same ..i'm using AA fields in the fx 2000 best pellet i've found for that as well ...cheers Mark .

Great choice Merlin

She won't let you down

And may is say the best cal also 177 all day long

Atb

I had to get one after reading all you guys going on about them .

always liked the look of them and had a few weihrauch springers in my time so i knew they would be quality .

and since getting the raider in .177 i have got to say really like that calibre ..

thanks David ATB ... :thumbs:

Bueatiful stock merlin! Iv just joined the club too but not been out shooting with it yet. If the chrono readings are owt to go by it should be mega accurate.

What scope are you thinking? I topped mine off with a hawke varmint 3-12x44 SF half mil dot - it's very clear and only cost £120.

Good luck with it!

• Like 1

Great choice Merlin

She won't let you down

Atb

always liked the look of them and had a few weihrauch springers in my time so i knew they would be quality .

and since getting the raider in .177 i have got to say really like that calibre ..

How did you find the Raider in comparison to the 100 Merlin ?

Shit rifle , shit stock :bad: , but makes a belter door stop , :whistling:

Did any one tell you it had a big fecking hole in the stock

and that it was a sissy cal :laugh:

bet you go hunting in high stilettos ,a dress and stockings .

camo of coarse

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

Bueatiful stock merlin! Iv just joined the club too but not been out shooting with it yet. If the chrono readings are owt to go by it should be mega accurate.

What scope are you thinking? I topped mine off with a hawke varmint 3-12x44 SF half mil dot - it's very clear and only cost £120.

Good luck with it!

Thanks tomburras only picked it up last night so haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet ..

not sure yet what scope , the one you have sounds good .. hoping to chrono it later too see what it's putting out ..

Good luck with yours as well :thumbs:

Great choice Merlin

She won't let you down

Atb

How did you find the Raider in comparison to the 100 Merlin ?

I haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet . but the trigger,cocking and loading is different league tbh .. my raider is deadly accurate was shooting drawing pin heads at 35 yards with it easily ... under rated gun IMO but not the best trigger action tbh ..but a bargain for the money i would say ..

Shit rifle , shit stock :bad: , but makes a belter door stop , :whistling:

Did any one tell you it had a big fecking hole in the stock

and that it was a sissy cal :laugh:

bet you go hunting in high stilettos ,a dress and stockings .

camo of coarse

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Haha that made me laugh fair play mac .. i got a pic of me hunting somewhere in my get up i'll up load it when i get time ... ATB merlin

• Like 1