Ex Soldier Arrested

its the past and should be left there, i spent 21/2 years of my life in NI getting shot at and shooting people, lay in ditches watching as a car pulls up 4 lads get out smash a door in drag a young girl out about 14--15 tar and feather her and i have to let it go but the intel gained we had the basterds a week or so later and killed the lot , there was alot of bad shit that went down on both side and it should stay in the past

Must of been some ditch!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally don't think it helps that the grinning faces if Adams and McGuinnes are always on the telly, you see them living the charmed life of the politicians.   Everybody and I mean everybody kn

Give it a couple of hours and this thread will be an example of why these things shouldn't be dragged up all over again   Both sides committed fecking terrible crimes and more folk should of been p

It's about time we as a society had a long think about how we judge our servicemen! Gone are the days when we had a war cabinet and deploying forces meant killing. We seem to expect these men we emplo

Posted Images

This is a very emotive issue for people on all sides of the war, and it was a war. I'm sure the young men on all side's, Protestant, Catholic, English and Irish, that were engaged in the war were used as pawns by politicians, power brokers on both sides, who were playing politics and supporting entrenched views of life, which ultimately cost lives and were the cause of atrocities on all sides. I've no doubt that soldier arrested believed he was under orders to engage an enemy at the time, and he is only been made a scapegoat.

However, the families of the dead, will want some kind of justice for their lost one's. If he does get charged and found guilty he should get his "get out of Jail card" the same as everyone else. It's the armchair Generals who caused the deaths are too blame, same type of generals who used thousand of young men as cannon fodder in the Somme, English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and many other nations.

The French resistance is revered for standing up against tyranny in WW2, the IRA feel they were the doing the exact same thing. If England was invaded by a foreign nation in the morning, thousands of British would take up arms in the morning.

After Bloody Sunday the IRA was inundated with volunteers. It was a major faux pass by the British Army which has repercussions which are still happening today.

There is peace in the north at the minute, and with the help of God it will stay that way, but not looking at both sides of the divide will just polarise views and allow tensions to rise, and it should avoided at all costs.

• Like 5

they cant hide behind screens now thanks to a case that had fck all to do with republicans

they cant hide behind screens now thanks to a case that had fck all to do with republicans

Serious question.......is it worth the peace?........is it worth one more kid killed by a car bomb or a rubber bullet ?

What price would you put on dragging all this out of the past when the grieving has been done and lives have moved on ?

Serious question.......is it worth the peace?........is it worth one more kid killed by a car bomb or a rubber bullet ?

What price would you put on dragging all this out of the past when the grieving has been done and lives have moved on ?

is it worth the peace...what peace ,its not as bad but the paramillitries still run the show,

• Like 2

a lot of lives have not moved an inch it's just 1 big mess, it was a dirty war and still going on today

is it worth the peace...what peace ,its not as bad but the paramillitries still run the show,
the communities need them to police they're own areas from the invasion of scum robbing raping and pillaging the place, never heard it more than today the amount off pedos, people robbing old folk and joy riding happening since the cease fires

I'm sure they do mate, however kids are not being blown to bits in London and the British army isn't shooting people in Belfast and that has to be a better life for all concerned.

It's now in the hands of communities if they want these people in their lives.......if they do?.....well then I feel sorry for them.

I'm sure they do mate, however kids are not being blown to bits in London and the British army isn't shooting people in Belfast and that has to be a better life for all concerned.

It's now in the hands of communities if they want these people in their lives.......if they do?.....well then I feel sorry for them.

they need them for it's stopping it going like englandistan, where natives are below junkies, illegal migrants and shitslam, and who would actually go to the corrupted police when they killed most during the troubles, I certainly wouldn't

they need them for it's stopping it going like englandistan, where natives are below junkies, illegal migrants and shitslam, and who would actually go to the corrupted police when they killed most during the troubles, I certainly wouldn't

See, I don't think they do need them.....since I moves there I have found the Irish people have a great way about them......they are friendly and polite and very easy going.......but.....if you start making a show of yourself or f***ing about with the traditional way things get done then you will be getting a telling.

They just won't put up with any shit from outsiders.......especially darkies or rumainians, ordinary folk will give people a telling right there and then.

They police themselves just fine, at least the country folk do where I live.

for me..fcuk everybodyelse

If you think it's worth the lives of Irish and British kids to score a point against the parachute regiment or the British government then you need a bit of light in the darkness of your soul mate and I hope you find it........for the sake of both our countries of birth ;)