Ex Soldier Arrested

Give it a couple of hours and this thread will be an example of why these things shouldn't be dragged up all over again :no:

Both sides committed fecking terrible crimes and more folk should of been punished at the time but we need to move on at some point, IMO

• Like 15

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally don't think it helps that the grinning faces if Adams and McGuinnes are always on the telly, you see them living the charmed life of the politicians.   Everybody and I mean everybody kn

Give it a couple of hours and this thread will be an example of why these things shouldn't be dragged up all over again   Both sides committed fecking terrible crimes and more folk should of been p

It's about time we as a society had a long think about how we judge our servicemen! Gone are the days when we had a war cabinet and deploying forces meant killing. We seem to expect these men we emplo

Posted Images

How is fourteen unarmed civilians the enemy

That's what I'd like to know pete

then why dont the ira give up the names of the gunmen who 1st fired at the army???? surely that's fair

It was the army that opened fire on the civilians len

and how many unarmed enemy were killed by the other side during the troubles?

I know what your saying Paula's, but that's nothing to do with the unarmed civilians was it, the civilians on both sides did nothing wrong.

the 3 people that, that cowardly piece of shit murdered, were not the "enemy" or the IRA or Adams and McGuiness. they were innocent unarmed civilians taking part in a peaceful march for civil rights. the gallows is the only thing that c**ts fit for.

the 3 people that, that cowardly piece of shit murdered, were not the "enemy" or the IRA or Adams and McGuiness. they were innocent unarmed civilians taking part in a peaceful march for civil rights. the gallows is the only thing that c**ts fit for.

You mean a court trial surely? Or have you already decided the verdict?

• Like 2

do you believe in the same fate for the shankill bomber or omagh bombers???????

• Like 1

I personally don't think it helps that the grinning faces if Adams and McGuinnes are always on the telly, you see them living the charmed life of the politicians.

Everybody and I mean everybody knows they were top boys in the IRA.......it's like the worst kept secret in history!

It's sticks in the throat of English lads who see them as the enemy and it must stick in the throat of ex IRA volunteers who were no doubt thrown aside as soon as those two clowns saw the Queens shilling.

Get rid of these two, bring in some young modern Sein Fein people and let's really put all this behind us.

Leave the soldiers and volunteers be now to live out their life.

It's gone, finished......wounds run deep on both sides but everybody has to be better men for all our children and grand children.

f***ing politicians, wankers the lot of them.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 16

Len your missing the point mate, I don't think your making a distinction between the Irish innocent civilians an the ira,

Do you not think he should be prosecuted, an why? That's to all the people backing the soldier.

Because he didn't go out that day to deliberately murder anybody ... He was part of what was a very chaotic and hectic situation ... They were being shot at petrol bombed ... There were people everywhere and he would have fearing for his life ... In that situation and in that split second shit goes wrong ........

• Like 5

Len your missing the point mate, I don't think your making a distinction between the Irish innocent civilians an the ira,

Do you not think he should be prosecuted, an why? That's to all the people backing the soldier.

because if the ira backed by sinn feinn want to keep dragging up the past and wasting millions on it, to get justice for victims of the mod then surely they are prepared to lay all their cards on the table and tell every one of their unsolved hits against innocent protestants and innocent catholics alike???????????? mon francie has to be all or nothing