Welsh Scenery

Some cracking views Johnny I'm about 10 miles from aberdare. And am planning on going up pen y fan. Soon as never been up yet.

Cheers butt, aye we're blessed with some beautiful scenery round here. Get yourself up there mun its only down the road. :thumbs:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't agree more.      

Up one of my farms two evenings ago and I honestly take it for granted how beautiful our land really is

Bit more water coming over all the falls today, set off early and did the lot with the boy. Was a wet one but more from the waterfalls than the rain lol. A couple of pics I took.... Sgwd Henrhyd and

Posted Images

Some cracking views Johnny I'm about 10 miles from aberdare. And am planning on going up pen y fan. Soon as never been up yet.

Cheers butt, aye we're blessed with some beautiful scenery round here. Get yourself up there mun its only down the road. :thumbs:
I will have to soon mate. Have you been to coelbren waterfalls. (Henrhyd) the highest waterfalls in s. Wales. You can walk right behind it aswell. And in a half decent flood its some sight Johnny. I've seen pictures from years ago it was frozen solid and there were climbers going up with it with ice picks etc.

I will have to soon mate. Have you been to coelbren waterfalls. (Henrhyd) the highest waterfalls in s. Wales. You can walk right behind it aswell. And in a half decent flood its some sight Johnny. I've seen pictures from years ago it was frozen solid and there were climbers going up with it with ice picks etc.

I have butty aye.....it was only a trickle when we were there. :thumbs:

post-41061-0-32952400-1446710183_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Is that the one down towards Glyn neath boys ? I remember going down there with my grandparents when I was a nipper

Coelbren.jpg

Is that the one down towards Glyn neath boys ? I remember going down there with my grandparents when I was a nipper

Coelbren.jpg

This one is in Ystradgynlais, the ones in Glynneath are at Pontneddfechan. You've also got the ones near Hirwaun at Ystradfellte.