Welsh Scenery

Cheers buddy, nice to see you get the family out an about aswel, Iv jot a two week old boy and I can't wait to get him out in the fresh air exploring and letting him enjoy our great outdoors, the Mrs is playin fck with me because I keep saying for his first birthday he's Avin a ferret and second he's Avin a terrier third s lurcher and so on lol

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't agree more.      

Up one of my farms two evenings ago and I honestly take it for granted how beautiful our land really is

Bit more water coming over all the falls today, set off early and did the lot with the boy. Was a wet one but more from the waterfalls than the rain lol. A couple of pics I took.... Sgwd Henrhyd and

Posted Images

Cheers buddy, nice to see you get the family out an about aswel, Iv jot a two week old boy and I can't wait to get him out in the fresh air exploring and letting him enjoy our great outdoors, the Mrs is playin fck with me because I keep saying for his first birthday he's Avin a ferret and second he's Avin a terrier third s lurcher and so on lol

As soon as he's old enough to get out, get him out and about ?

The kids come everywhere with me, it's a great way to spend time with them tbh. All the places I've put pics up of are only half hour drive away, so for the price of a bit a petrol we get some cracking days out. We're pretty blessed with our countryside fair play.

• Like 1

Bit more water coming over all the falls today, set off early and did the lot with the boy. Was a wet one but more from the waterfalls than the rain lol. A couple of pics I took....

Sgwd Henrhyd and a from the 4 waterfalls walk too.

20151108_103154.jpg

20151108_103400.jpg

20151108_103727.jpg

20151108_130549.jpg

20151108_130549.jpg

20151108_133153.jpg

20151108_133759.jpg

20151108_141001.jpg

20151108_141012.jpg

• Like 6

been miserable weather today . Good on you for getting out in it . The welsh countryside is amazing . Went to the rock climbing place with my brother a few times before . LLangors lake is stunning . I remember watching the program "The History of wales" with huw edwards and theirs something about llangors lake that i thought was amazing and for the life of me i cant remember what it was . Something about its history

• Like 1

Cheers it was great out yesterday fair play, hardly anybody about and there's something therapeutic about stomping around in the mud with an 8 year old. Did a good few miles over some rough ground and don't ever hear a whinge out of the lad, great way of spending time with the kids.

• Like 2

Great stuff John....kids look like they're having a great time in the pics mate, nothing better than a good yomp!!

I do like your quote "I'm only down the road you'll have to come up sometime".... now that's a Welsh contradiction in terms if ever I heard one lol

• Like 1

Great stuff John....kids look like they're having a great time in the pics mate, nothing better than a good yomp!!

I do like your quote "I'm only down the road you'll have to come up sometime".... now that's a Welsh contradiction in terms if ever I heard one lol

The Welsh do love their contradictions :laugh: "I'll be there now in a minute" ffs :laugh:

• Like 2

Haha anything up to 40 mile away is "just" up or down the road here Kev.

I always leave it to them where they want to go and fair play to them they pick some tidy places. We were walking along the river Nedd Fechan(yes that's a real name lol) and we seen a otter and a few salmon jumping one of the little falls but I'd left my phone in the car, so no pics of that.

• Like 1

been miserable weather today . Good on you for getting out in it . The welsh countryside is amazing . Went to the rock climbing place with my brother a few times before . LLangors lake is stunning . I remember watching the program "The History of wales" with huw edwards and theirs something about llangors lake that i thought was amazing and for the life of me i cant remember what it was . Something about its history

Llangorse lake is the biggest natural lake in Wales, the history bit is probably about the crannog that's on the lake. Its the only crannog in Wales and England and is supposed to date back to the 9th century.