Deutscher Jagd Terrier From Spain :)

Hello

Here I show you some pictures of the jagd terrier. We hunt with them in Spain . In addition I put a video of the catch of the year 2014-2015

The photos are from Irvin ( property of Juan Muela )

(A lot of more photos in the video ;) )

And Dana (owned by Juan Muela )

I hope you enjoy

In the video appear some other dog of other friend Raul ;)

ONLY WORKING DOGS

EBOLA TEAM

http://rozuelastresescudo.wix.com/afijo

Edited by Aitor
  • Like 6

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a pal of mine here works datchounds he's the manager of the hunting club I been on a few boar drives with him his little dog is a cracker must be 8 years old all day we was flushing boar from cover to

Last Saturday, only with dachsund  

I hope these pictures will not offend anyone  

Aitor, Spain probably has more anti's than most countries and Spain is also watched very closely by anti's from all over the world.

It's great to see terrierwork being carried out in a country that hasn't a tradition of it.

Here in Ireland and Britain terrierwork was carried out very freely for many years and the biggest factor in getting bans and restrictions was idiots who were proud of badly damaged terriers and quarry, similar to the photos you've shown us.

BUT, if you use a country like France for example where there doesn't seem to be the macho idiots with big ego's and terrierwork gets carried out as both a pest control and a social occasion and is largely left alone to be carried out in a lawful traditional way you will see what damage photos like yours can do.

• Like 1

Don't be put off posting mate, input from other countries & cultures keeps this section interesting.....;-)

Do you have a typical winter season? & do you hunt badger as well? Atb

Edited by Accip74

It is a bit graphic but if its allowed in your country so be it . Im sure you did nt mean to offend anyone, this site has one or two guys stalking it so they can jump on people so their heads get bigger by the day. Using protection of terrierwork as their backup when really all their daily live's involves is seeing how they get browny points.

• Like 3