Deerhound X Greyhound Pics

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres some old pics of my trev cooks bred bitch 1st x shes coming up 5 now and entered her @11 months and had a good 2 yrs in the field then had a few nasty accidents and injuries with her in the la

The 1st one is a 1stx the next pic is its daughter and the little dog is off a 1stx doxhope dog to my mates whippet that I bred.all were good at there jobs.you always get a very nice ellegant dog with

Posted Images

:clapper:Fabulous style of jukel,...almost from a different era....

I've fond memories of my Deerhound hybrids,...my old bitch, 'Lambourne Lucy'...got me the deposit to purchase my humble terraced house,...in truth,...I owe these good honest lurchers,.. a massive thankyou... :yes:

File0079p.jpg

Lovely photo Phil

I've fond memories of my Deerhound hybrids,...my old bitch, 'Lambourne Lucy'...got me the deposit to purchase my humble terraced house,...in truth,...I owe these good honest lurchers,.. a massive thankyou... :yes:

File0079p.jpg

Brilliant photo. Bet you've got some memories.

Had a deerhound/greyhound with a splash of wolfhound that had to be pts at 10 months recently, was gonna be a cracking dog. Lot of my family have been hunting and breeding staghounds which are essentially a dhxgh with tiny bits of this and that in there for generations. Great dogs, my favourite cross hands down

• Like 1

File0079p.jpg

You are right there Gaz,...trouble is, I can't fecking remember them .... :laugh:

mort.jpg

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 11

File0079p.jpg

You are right there Gaz,...trouble is, I can't fecking remember them .... :laugh:

mort.jpg

What year was she born Phil ?

Back in the late 80s (If I'm right) anyone who followed the lurcher game if you showed them a photo of her they'd say "that's Lucy".

She was a lurcher pin up, LOL.

• Like 1

Hi folks. Would like to see some pics from those of you that own this cross be it first cross or a few gens bred.

Have looked at some of the older threads about platt and doxhope/cooklands bred dogs but but most of the pics are not available now on the posts.

best mate I ever had,game for anything,28'', have lots of pics but could not look at his face yet, put down 2 weeks ago, 13.

post-3771-0-19165600-1446751735.jpg

• Like 6