10 Week Old Today..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took Super Mario for a wander over the dunes this afternoon with Boots & Ruby the Pom,my youngest lad is on half term so he was away early doors with Don & Fenn..the pup is 10 weeks old today,

I've not found his temperament any different to any other sapling I've reared to be honest as I never with my other Saluki types,I just do with them as I have all my others,I think people can become h

Aye Ruby is in tremendous order mate,she's very VERY fit just now,she's not a terrier or spaniel but she's like a mix of the two when working,she's a handy wee mutt for mooching about and hunting up..

Posted Images

How's the pup bred it has same look as my little shit bag.

How do u find it temperament wise, are all saluki types testing and noisy lol apart from that I'm enjoying having her.

I've not found his temperament any different to any other sapling I've reared to be honest as I never with my other Saluki types,I just do with them as I have all my others,I think people can become hoodwinked into thinking these are something totally and utterly different to other types of lurchers and need a different mindset and training regime when to me anyways they are all a much of muchness..he sits,he comes back,he's quiet,great traveler,great eater,only pisses in his crate at night now,so well on his way to being house trained,finds his way under or through fences/gates..like I said no different to my other lurchers at this stage..he's bred out of Romeo x Mia,very well bred pup,he is coursing bred but he won't be no one trick pony with me..he's just a lurcher to me bred from good working parents..I will do my best to educate,then enter and finally put work his way when he's both physically and more so mentally ready..the rest will be up to him ?

• Like 8

Yes mines fine outdoors and fast learner, goes through cover, over /under obstacles. Recall is spot on, and retrieves spot on too.

Just tests my patience when she decided to screach in the kennel lol the more I look at it I question myself whether it's such a big deal ?

Maybe I'm looking too much into it.

Atb with pup it's a cracker, what do expect it'll make height wise? I want my bitch no bigger than 25 ideally

I'm not overly fussed what size/weight he makes? Though personally I think he will be somewhere in the region of 27tts,I could be wrong and often am haha..hope ur pup settles herself and adapts to life in her kennel,some take longer than others,just hang tough and the quiet days/nights will reappear once again lol