Clubman Cb2

Try new one buster, I started with clulite years ago and soon jumped ship to light force, but after seeing this new long range pistol lamp for 45 notes I couldn't resist, so bought one for kids, but of course dad will use it aswell lol

Is that the plr500 mate would you say it's about the same distance/performance as the blazerlight to compare..

What's blazer lite? Lol its closer to a striker than it is and old cb2 mate, only thing is honestly seems to good to be true, no lead no battery, really light weight and nicely balanced, be easy to lose tho I think lol I was honestly very impressed and for price I'm willing to abuse it and see what's what lol

I'm very confused about which lamp your talking about mate,,,,can you put a link up,,cheers

This is my cb2 in comparison to my clulite plr500. The plr500 is cordless and has an internal battery. My cb2 is run from a lithium pack that barely weighs anything.

The lamps feel roughly the same weight.

the plr500 is bigger and more unwieldy to handle and the button makes for shakier handling for some reason. They have about the same distance though the quality of the image lit up by the LED plr500 is poorer than the cb2. The white light is not as friendly as the warmer light of the halogen.

I will use both but mostly the cb2.

SAM_1645_zpsifnlcq1l.jpg

Try new one buster, I started with clulite years ago and soon jumped ship to light force, but after seeing this new long range pistol lamp for 45 notes I couldn't resist, so bought one for kids, but of course dad will use it aswell lol

I only need to see around 200yrd with a filter on and my old clubman does it fine, these firms are trying to re-invent the wheel to empty your pockets mate.

• Like 1

This is my cb2 in comparison to my clulite plr500. The plr500 is cordless and has an internal battery. My cb2 is run from a lithium pack that barely weighs anything.

the plr500 is bigger and more unwieldy to handle and the button makes for shakier handling for some reason. They have about the same distance though the quality of the image lit up by the LED plr500 is poorer than the cb2. The white light is not as friendly as the warmer light of the halogen.

I will use both but mostly the cb2.

SAM_1645_zpsifnlcq1l.jpg

For the people who don't know a blazerlite,it's exactly the same as the one on the left but with a 100watt bulb instead of a 50watt and a cracking little lamp.the one on the right is the plr500

I will use both but mostly the cb2.SAM_1645_zpsifnlcq1l.jpg

For the people who don't know a blazerlite,it's exactly the same as the one on the left but with a 100watt bulb instead of a 50watt and a cracking little lamp.the one on the right is the plr500

Think there's more to it than just the bulb mate... :yes:

The only difference is the 100 watt bulb and an upgraded reflector on the Blazerlite to cope with the extra heat. I used to use both the 50 watt and 100 watt version years ago but now use a Striker and a Blitz instead.