Secret Filming Alleges Illegal Foxhunting

We want to video them, every parking offence / driving even rolling there fags, masked protest like the klu klux klan,and post it every where possible, anti social behaviour anything we can find, raise there stupidity at every opportunity, bunch of T**T*

• Like 1

Guns would be out of sight I'd imagine, it's still flushing to guns, still within the law... And I'd move this from the Lurcher section as no doubt when I log back on in a while I'd have 11,pages of shite to siphon through!!!

• Like 1

whats new lol,they never stopped hunting foxes lol. you go out with couple lurchers and they put a fox up or a hare, you hav coppers /chopper/farmers on top of you in fookin mins,a law for the horse back lot, and a differnt law for the terrier/running dog lot fact

• Like 2

Surprised there's been nowt on here about my mates pack. Last sat the antis called the hounds across the dual and a very good bitch was hit by an artic. b*****ds.

and there supposed to be animal lovers, there two faced twats ,that should keep out the countryside ,and stay in the the towns

• Like 2

Surprised there's been nowt on here about my mates pack. Last sat the antis called the hounds across the dual and a very good bitch was hit by an artic. b*****ds.

and there supposed to be animal lovers, there two faced twats ,that should keep out the countryside ,and stay in the the towns

theyre people haters not animal lovers. Surely there has to be some law against spying, invasion of privacy??

If I'm right but might be wrong. If the hunts in Scotland they are allowed to use the pack of hounds only if the huntsman or other have the guns. Just what I heard. If they don't have guns anti's will gather but if they do have the guns, the filth they will stop any demonstration gathering

Edited by jamie_rob