Is It Possible

Small feilds you'd kill hares with a lamp no problem..

Bouncing them off dykes. .

A dog that could run one for 5 mins daytime,probly catch the hare first 20 yards..

Big feilds or hilly feilds that's when it's tricky with a lamp..

If you know the lay of the land the lamper makes it easy for the dog..

Daytime there on there own..

Its been done a death..

Hares are much easier at night.

I've lamped them and now would rather get one daytime hare, than 10 on the lamp..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a waste that..

Yes but blindfolded, don't get me wrong I done it when I was young and didn't know better, but there is no comparing day time hare's to ones on the lamp, simple..

Green Hares, on the lamp, why not.

I like the whole ....band wagon of its cruel wrong unsporting shit dogs bla bla bla if you kill hares on the lamp.....pretty fecking sure the hare doesn't like getting chased in the day either.....and people go one about antis ruining the game..think fellow hunters are doing that them selfs slagging each other off slating one mans methods and then praising there own

Wasn't a dig at you was just saying in general...some people lamp some people do day.some ferret some only touch rabbits some prefer hares just makes me chuckle when everyone starts preaching shit about there way been then right way

Hey I'm not knocking anyone's methods..

I've lamped hares at night for years but I've come to the conclusion it's not for me..

Odd one aye but numbers no,its a waste..

Said it before on our land our dogs find em easier in day, as soon as hare gets through hedge dog can follow as it's light, on lamp tho soon as hare gets through hedge they gone into the dark

Sounds like you could do with a feathered eared boxing machine, get the right stock and get the 17 hare casserole bubbling and boiling

Said it before on our land our dogs find em easier in day, as soon as hare gets through hedge dog can follow as it's light, on lamp tho soon as hare gets through hedge they gone into the dark

Sounds like you could do with a feathered eared boxing machine, get the right stock and get the 17 hare casserole bubbling and boiling
Yeah, but I'd feel a proper gay cnut walking it lol
You'd be able to carry it off, fit in perfectly alongside the cape and leotard and the pink hunter wellies

Yeah, but I'd feel a proper gay cnut walking it lol
You'd be able to carry it off, fit in perfectly alongside the cape and leotard and the pink hunter wellies

Stop it lol it would ruin my rep and my look ffs

Not to mention the gimp mask and the morris dancing

I'm down South and I can say 9 out 10 lads that lamp big ears down here ( kent sussex Essex ) are driving the fields and the driver kills them by cutting them off from the edge boxing them in the field.

And I've lived in the same house for 15 years turn all the lights off shine a lamp in my eyes I'm running into things.

Daytime hears are harder to kill that's a fact.