• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kippers.

Well lakes and rivers have "beds" so maybe eh ....

Only a fox so would not think so because of size

I know a lad that's had a Mara ,,,no not a big courgett :D

I would imagin theres a good few wallaby down Luton ,,,Dunstable way with zoo escapees

i saw the wallabys when i was a kid about half a dozen of them . i dont believe theres any cats out there tho

If you fellas get a chance, wallaby meat is pretty tasty and real lean. I shoot them off the lamp for farmers a lot over here. Make good tucker for the dogs too

just seen on YouTube a puma that gets hold of Doberman , it had it down for good couple mins ,I think somebody or something disturbed it, other wise the it would have killed the dog easy , the dog was totally subdued by it, think it had it round head like they take all there prey . I carnt see any type of 1dog handling it, maybe 2-3 big dogs might kill it , but deff not one . it was quite shocking to see it really, I don't think there are any big cats living wild in the UK, because somebody must see one when lamping or at least early morning coming back home. I know one thing after watching that vid, the way it over powered that dob that must have been 60-70lb , if it went for you or your dog you be in big trouble , more so if you was where not many people go . a real dangerous animal , so gods knows how you get on against a leopard which is a stronger cat . :yes:

just seen on YouTube a puma that gets hold of Doberman , it had it down for good couple mins ,I think somebody or something disturbed it, other wise the it would have killed the dog easy , the dog was totally subdued by it, think it had it round head like they take all there prey . I carnt see any type of 1dog handling it, maybe 2-3 big dogs might kill it , but deff not one . it was quite shocking to see it really, I don't think there are any big cats living wild in the UK, because somebody must see one when lamping or at least early morning coming back home. I know one thing after watching that vid, the way it over powered that dob that must have been 60-70lb , if it went for you or your dog you be in big trouble , more so if you was where not many people go . a real dangerous animal , so gods knows how you get on against a leopard which is a stronger cat . :yes:

Have you seen the old video of a dogo killing a puma?

Those black foxes are now common as pets. There's people importing foxes and breeding them and all crazy colours are to be found. It is inevitable that some will be 'liberated' once the novelty wears off and their owner wants a tea-cup yorkie instead.........beautiful animal, I'd love to see it.....

Those coloured ones people are importing as pets are a bit different to a wild fox born with a colour mutation, they're from an old soviet breeding program to domesticate the fox. They're supposed to act more like a puppy than a fox I can't imagine having one in the house though, I bet they didn't breed out the stink :laugh:

http://cbsu.tc.cornell.edu/ccgr/behaviour/history.htm

• Like 1

yeh, but in a wild state not in a cage , a puma would kill dogo no prob, when truly wild and hunting for food ,there no dog could leave with one :yes: it don't matter what the breed, pitbull,kangal etc if the puma was hunting for food and that dog was there no people to intervene 1 dead dog :yes:

yeh, but in a wild state not in a cage , a puma would kill dogo no prob, when truly wild and hunting for food ,there no dog could leave with one :yes: it don't matter what the breed, pitbull,kangal etc if the puma was hunting for food and that dog was there no people to intervene 1 dead dog :yes:
french bulldog would make it think twice lol

french bulldog would make it think twice lol

yeh lol, true brave little thing , but watching the puma grab the dob, feckin hell was bad really, like said if the cats looking at the dog as food (next meal) I really think nop breed of dog would stand a chance . it stalked up to the dob , then wallop got it around the head , and once there the dog carnt breathe its how it kills its prey :yes: like said in unreal situation like the dogo in the cage maybe , but in a wild situation my money on the cat any day :yes:

• Like 1

think you need to watch the vid with the dogo called morocho

Is that the one where the girl climbs the fruit tree to find a puma? The dogs kills the puma to save her?

• Like 2

Is that the one where the girl climbs the fruit tree to find a puma? The dogs kills the puma to save her?

Sure it's something along they lines but I'm sure they looking for fruit, they leg it with puma in toe and the dogo fights the puma...