Do You Know Who I Am?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who the f*uck is ronnie pickering?? apart from a utter muppet!   my old boss was parked at the side of the road and i pulled up on the quad for craic the then produced a .222 out the window to shoot

In my experience when a name genuinely carries weight its never used in situations like that.   What a f****n idiot carrying on like that in front of a woman......no class !

Posted Images

Ha ha it must it has surely got back to old Ronnie, I wonder if he feels like a right plonker! Ha ha. .

When I think about the "do you know who I am?" kind of person, it reminds me of something my old man use to say "There's always someone around the corner boy"

And how true I have seen that to be. . I am 1 of my fathers 5 sons, the old man was of a pugilistic persuasion himself and as a result 3 of us have got as far as the pro ranks ourselves, one older and one younger than myself are both 'punchers' knockout merchants with a love for the 'bright lights'

I remember a story my older was entailed in, now he was a very colourful individual, once said to have ko'd 4 bouncers whilst dressed in drag on a night out in a certain Welsh town ha ha . . That story was later verified by someone in close proximity at the time, an honest man.

On another night out at a later date, he got into an argument with rugby playing farmer type, an unknown quiet sort, after being told to "calm down" my older swings and lands clean. . the man hardly moved before responding by saying "that was stupid pal" picking my bro off his feet and putting him through a shop window, immobilising him in the process! He was said to have never been in a fight before or after!

In order to cushion the damage to his 'rep' some said there was more than one involved, but my older who is now a changed man clarified recently whilst I was with him, we happened to see this man when attending my nephews rugby match. . He said "see him over there? He was the one who fed me humble pie" ha ha.

My younger was involved in a similar incident, the opponent in this incident later confessed to being gay before leaving his mrs ha ha ! . . I think it wise to walk with caution and remember the words "there's always someone around the corner boy"

• Like 7

Ha ha it must it has surely got back to old Ronnie, I wonder if he feels like a right plonker! Ha ha. .

When I think about the "do you know who I am?" kind of person, it reminds me of something my old man use to say "There's always someone around the corner boy"

And how true I have seen that to be. . I am 1 of my fathers 5 sons, the old man was of a pugilistic persuasion himself and as a result 3 of us have got as far as the pro ranks ourselves, one older and one younger than myself are both 'punchers' knockout merchants with a love for the 'bright lights'

I remember a story my older was entailed in, now he was a very colourful individual, once said to have ko'd 4 bouncers whilst dressed in drag on a night out in a certain Welsh town ha ha . . That story was later verified by someone in close proximity at the time, an honest man.

On another night out at a later date, he got into an argument with rugby playing farmer type, an unknown quiet sort, after being told to "calm down" my older swings and lands clean. . the man hardly moved before responding by saying "that was stupid pal" picking my bro off his feet and putting him through a shop window, immobilising him in the process! He was said to have never been in a fight before or after!

In order to cushion the damage to his 'rep' some said there was more than one involved, but my older who is now a changed man clarified recently whilst I was with him, we happened to see this man when attending my nephews rugby match. . He said "see him over there? He was the one who fed me humble pie" ha ha.

My younger was involved in a similar incident, the opponent in this incident later confessed to being gay before leaving his mrs ha ha ! . . I think it wise to walk with caution and remember the words "there's always someone around the corner boy"

must be nothing more embarrassing as getting yer balls knocked in by a ball root

My Dad used to say to me "However tough you may think you are, one day you'll meet someone who doesn't give a f**k. Then you're in trouble."

did that apply to Lenny McLean?

I reckon it applies to everyone. Lennie wasn't unbeaten.

My Dad used to say to me "However tough you may think you are, one day you'll meet someone who doesn't give a f**k. Then you're in trouble."

did that apply to Lenny McLean?

I reckon it applies to everyone. Lennie wasn't unbeaten.

or maybe he was always the boy round the corner haha
  • Like 1

must be nothing more embarrassing as getting yer balls knocked in by a ball root
I would have agreed until I heard Gareth Thomas came out! ha ha

Yip.......different way of saying it but similar meaning...."I'd rather fight a hard c**t than a daft c**t"

• Like 1