Speed Lamping

Of course on real short grass golf courses and so yes they can be tricky but you tell me what surrounds sheep fields to keep them in?

A fence same as most golf courses up here duhhh
I tell you what then let's have A night I will travel up there and run a few and will return the favour down here for you to see cause you try run 50+ or 12+ hares you will be carrying you dog back

Dude I ran 50 got 40 but unfortunately I got called bull sitter I will pass son cheers for the offer a the same

but not doubting 40rabbits out of 50 it's just the quality of the rabbits your running that's all

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I caught 3 rabbits in 4 hours if that counts

The thing is; some rabbit populations are, on average, easier to catch than others.   Around here you're doing well to catch 75% of what you run. Other places I would expect to catch 90%+ of what I

I hunt both types of land,,,both high ground and the flat winter wheat of midlands ,,and Lincolnshire ,,   In genrel the high ground they are easier caught,, on the low ground your persentages are d

Posted Images

I hunt both types of land,,,both high ground and the flat winter wheat of midlands ,,and Lincolnshire ,,

In genrel the high ground they are easier caught,, on the low ground your persentages are down,,on catch rate,,,,

What I will say though is this,,,the dog still has to run and catch them,,granted the run might not be as long,,,,but let me just say the dog ain't just picking them up...

Also some land up there is different I run some very flat short cropped land,,as well as the ruff stuf higher up,,,and those flat fields can be a test,,,

• Like 4

Get on some of that arable land In the dead of winter when it's been pissing it down all day or night n run your dog hard n those wondering will see what the difference is it's hard enough to have a good stomp on it ya self you may even loose a boot..

We have mountains up here will your dog handle that ?

Here here those rocks can be career ender cant get them on stupid wheat feilds they are for beginners

Make me laugh when pics like this are put up atb

Run a 100 rabbits in a night on that ground and I'll a sure you u won't be laughing son