Dog Thieves , Ireland.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks it's that time of the year again when coming up to hunting, horse fairs etc. etc. that dog stealing increases. There were lurchers stolen last week in Laois and today 2 vans were seen casing do

Wise words..who buys these stolen dogs? I personally wouldn't buy a pup from a stranger without seeing the dam..I've been lucky last couple year had pups gifted from dogs I've dug to but that hasn't a

A dog thief is as good as a paedophile , if a paedophile was abusing kids and you heard of it, would you turn a blind eye?   A dog thief is no better than a nonce and anyone who protects them is a s

Folks it's that time of the year again when coming up to hunting, horse fairs etc. etc. that dog stealing increases.

There were lurchers stolen last week in Laois and today 2 vans were seen casing dog mens yards in the Westmeath area.

One of them being a large green van.

Be on your guard and don't have your season ruined before it begins.

Utter scum! I'd love 5 mins with any of THESE GUYS!

Folks it's that time of the year again when coming up to hunting, horse fairs etc. etc. that dog stealing increases.

There were lurchers stolen last week in Laois and today 2 vans were seen casing dog mens yards in the Westmeath area.

One of them being a large green van.

Be on your guard and don't have your season ruined before it begins.

Well done Neil!

I can remember Bert Gripton in his latter days of life, some little, scumbag of a monstrosity proceeded to go into his house while Bert was asleep, bed ridden downstairs and Bert was deaf by now. The scumbag took one of Berts terriers called Thimble and also the lowest of the low stole one of Berts fox masks off his wall. Bert was far too clever and soon had both fox max and terrier back. I know the shitbag, lives in Cornwal now. Set up a Mole catching business....'Don't worry the great Lord looks down on the guy! He will fail in his ventures........

• Like 6

ive had 3 attempts from the smelly whoores to come over the garden wall.almost succeeded too, only that my sons were home.Every time they came my van was missing.they were obviously watching for their chance.Came once at 9 in the morning,the wife walked out when she heard the dogs barking like crazy,put the phone to her ear and they legged it,came back the very same evening with DOG LEADS in their hands they were so sure they were getting them,didnt count on the young lad pointing a shotgun at them and dared em to jump into the yard.Before they left the last scrote stopped to turn and tell my son exactly what he was going to do to his mother next time they came back,,,,,,,,they didnt give two f^ks that they were seen,no masks no hiding of the faces.I then invested in the german shepherd and hes doing a fine job....they then called 2 more times to the door,one arsehole told the wife they came to collect the dog I promised him............as if!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,While she was telling him to f^^k off there was another cnut at the side entrance,but the shepherd went mental when he saw him.He just walked out brazen as hell and both pieces of shit left together.the wife never knew the 2cd bloke was there.I came close to packing it in back then.If I ever do get cleaned out of my dogs by them,then im done with the hunting.I know roughly who they were and believe me theres NOTHING you can do to sort it out.theres a massive mob of them scattered all over the country,Its still happening but not as intensely as before and not as frequent.Its more opportunistic these days I think.

Edited by jigsaw

It's a shame we're not given the automatic right to protect our family and property like America. Me personally, I'd of levelled the b*****d and took his legs off with SG, just for the curiosity factor and the fun of it.

• Like 2

ive had 3 attempts from the smelly whoores to come over the garden wall.almost succeeded too, only that my sons were home.Every time they came my van was missing.they were obviously watching for their chance.Came once at 9 in the morning,the wife walked out when she heard the dogs barking like crazy,put the phone to her ear and they legged it,came back the very same evening with DOG LEADS in their hands they were so sure they were getting them,didnt count on the young lad pointing a shotgun at them and dared em to jump into the yard.Before they left the last scrote stopped to turn and tell my son exactly what he was going to do to his mother next time they came back,,,,,,,,they didnt give two f^ks that they were seen,no masks no hiding of the faces.I then invested in the german shepherd and hes doing a fine job....they then called 2 more times to the door,one arsehole told the wife they came to collect the dog I promised him............as if!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,While she was telling him to f^^k off there was another cnut at the side entrance,but the shepherd went mental when he saw him.He just walked out brazen as hell and both pieces of shit left together.the wife never knew the 2cd bloke was there.I came close to packing it in back then.If I ever do get cleaned out of my dogs by them,then im done with the hunting.I know roughly who they were and believe me theres NOTHING you can do to sort it out.theres a massive mob of them scattered all over the country,Its still happening but not as intensely as before and not as frequent.Its more opportunistic these days I think.

are they gypos? There's only one man you can count on, dan dan dahhhhhh, only ronnie fcuking pickering
  • Like 1

yeak they were travellers,one stopped while he was trotting his horse and shouted over asking how the dogs were and that he'd be back again to take them,this pr**k was in his late 30's early 40*s,i invited him back any time,thankfully theyve not been a bother for a bit but ive the place locked to the hilt just in case.

• Like 2

It would have a lad living on his nerves Jigsaw and as you said there's nearly nothing an ordinary decent lad can do, but I'm saying nearly.

The most annoying thing is that most of the time the dogs get sold on.

Who's buying them ?

The ask no questions brigade, that's who.

IMO that makes up around 90% of those who call themselves dog folk.

• Like 5

yeak they were travellers,one stopped while he was trotting his horse and shouted over asking how the dogs were and that he'd be back again to take them,this pr**k was in his late 30's early 40*s,i invited him back any time,thankfully theyve not been a bother for a bit but ive the place locked to the hilt just in case.

Cheeky cnuts but you should of nipped it in the bud the first time they came there's always something that can be done about filth like that