Bryn In Water Colour + Few Other Paintings

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

put on here, for them who don't go in lurcher sec to have a look .   Bryn in water colour painted by my wife, from old pic that Jim took few years ago , plus some of her own paintings .    

yep lol, I know what you mean though here is the old pic, its not to bad though

I can see it now....." 50 notches on the bedpost.....and i got him " .............signed Mrs Bird

Certainly better than most of us could do....must be great to have a talent like that some folk can just pick up a pencil or a musical instrument and away they go while the rest of us can practise over and over and get nowhere.

The boats one looks best to my untrained eye.

bird you must of been well happy with them ,shes done a very good job ,must be hard to paint with all the branches in veiw ,I thought someone would say something about the bold bloke lol just tell her to paint a wig on him and he will look 10 years younger atb bobza

lol :thumbs: I tell her to put me cap on , hide me bald head :D

Bryn looks like he could have been sired by our collie!

IMG_0346_zpsbmu9elyn.jpg

yeh bloody hell he does don't he :yes: , Bryn is 1x colliex grey , and he deff looks that way, and 100% got the brain of one :thumbs: , at my new place he as got used to all the new doors, he opens the gate into my garden for Buck , as Buck carnt do it lol he is a lot more clever than Buck lol, I think Buck picked up the greyhound temp not over clever but very good prey drive :yes:

Very nice Ray,

I think that photo of you and Bryn will be cracking as a painting mate..

so does she :icon_redface: , as said if can get the printer working I will get the 3 printed out for her, she got bit talent with the paint brush, her father was the same , I just good at falling off gates falling down ditches when lamping :D

• Like 1

Very nice Ray,

I think that photo of you and Bryn will be cracking as a painting mate..

so does she :icon_redface: , as said if can get the printer working I will get the 3 printed out for her, she got bit talent with the paint brush, her father was the same , I just good at falling off gates falling down ditches when lamping :D
Not too bad at shagging munter's Ray, don't sell yourself short :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Love the snow scene :thumbs:

I think drawing animals is a damn sight harder than humans or scenery so she done bloody well to paint Bryn in that jumping position.

When she paints the one of you sat down with the dog, ask her to move bryn right up close to you in the painting. It'll give it the 'one man and his dog' feel about it. It'll be a nice way to remember him when he's gone.

Thanks for sharing them with us :thumbs: