New Labour Leader

Has anyone else realised that this means we'll be seeing a lot more of a certain Diane Abbot ?

Ah dont! Make as much money as you can and be less effected by politics. No doubt politics effects everyone and has my life. Thing is though if i want to change my life i aint betting on a poxy vote to do it for me. When diane abbot dies im hoping people will throw a carnvial to celebrate, woman is a vile racist uncle tom.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a supporter of the IRA and encouraged Iraqi civilians to fight against coalition forces. His first priority, as Labour leader, was to attend a rally in support of the Muslim invasion of Europe -

I think the point is we shouldn't have to lift a finger......I thought my taxes went too running this country, not by me opening up my door and helping anyone in need. So the government refuse to hel

Why f***ing should he? Just because we oppose an open door policy to any c**t that wants to come here doesn't mean we have to open our doors to homeless folk.The fact that we, as a country, can't affo

Something very wrong with that Corbin.

Bad tempered ,erratic , and in all seriousness has serious mental health issues Aswell

Not to mention he is a traitor to all we hold dear

I remember that c**ts comments during the troubles.

One thing you can guarantee he will never be PM.

The security services would never allow that.

Having him seeing security documents and making decisions. I think not.

One good thing if he does by any chance seem to get the top job. Mi5 can blame his sudden demise to old age and pressure

• Like 1