13 Weeks

great pups these , and the 1/8 bull looks strong in them, just goes to show how % work in the dogs , ok on paper but that all sometimes lol. I always liked this x , but back then in the 80s there didn't seem that many bred, it was either one or the other from these xs , but its nice to know there are still about , and good workers as well :thumbs: as they say you never know whats round the corner with lurchers :yes:

• Like 2

great pups these , and the 1/8 bull looks strong in them, just goes to show how % work in the dogs , ok on paper but that all sometimes lol. I always liked this x , but back then in the 80s there didn't seem that many bred, it was either one or the other from these xs , but its nice to know there are still about , and good workers as well :thumbs: as they say you never know whats round the corner with lurchers :yes:

there's more than 1/8 bull in them, the mum is 3/8 bull herself, and top notch
  • Like 1

the sire has 1/8 bull pups work out 1/4 bull 1/16 collie 11/16 greyhound if you break it down but there collie bull greys lurcher to lurcher

how much in them then ,?

• Like 1