Dog Rescuers Channel 5

A few idiots are why we are all looking over our shoulders just watched this a the rspca received a phone call some lads set a bull x lurcher on a badger on a green in a housing estate in the middle of the day then they do a runner when someone hears the racket and leave the dog there field covered in blood and one dead badger happen in wales won't be long before nobody can work their dogs f**king retards

• Like 3

That's why the lurcher game is now fecked because of these and the subaru clang.there is young lads just getting into the dog game now that has never even thought of doing it before,just for the thing of killing something and they think it's great.they should pick a different sport the retards.

• Like 1

The programme showed the dog in the same field as the dead badger lurcher all marked up they show the dog a few days later still all swollen and marked up. But what they didn't show was the dog being rehomed or with a potential new owner because it being a hunting dog will in my opinion be left to heal up before being put to sleep

• Like 3

The programme showed the dog in the same field as the dead badger lurcher all marked up they show the dog a few days later still all swollen and marked up. But what they didn't show was the dog being rehomed or with a potential new owner because it being a hunting dog will in my opinion be left to heal up before being put to sleep

Will be kept for as long as they need it for evidence and then destroyed :no:

The owners need a swift kick in the hole :yes: what sort of scummy c**t leaves their knocked up dog in a field.

• Like 2

I could be wrong here, but, I'm always very suspicious of anything the RSPCA or the British media touches that involves dead badgers.

Let's face it, you're roads over there are littered with dead badgers and your dog homes full of lurchers.

In a housing estate ? Seen by witnesses ?

The culprit will be easy to I.D.

Did the program mention a prosecution?

I didn't see the program but let's face it past track records with these cowboys (the RSPCA and media) says it all.

• Like 2

I could be wrong here, but, I'm always very suspicious of anything the RSPCA or the British media touches that involves dead badgers.

Let's face it, you're roads over there are littered with dead badgers and your dog homes full of lurchers.

In a housing estate ? Seen by witnesses ?

The culprit will be easy to I.D.

Did the program mention a prosecution?

I didn't see the program but let's face it past track records with these cowboys (the RSPCA and media) says it all.

I saw it, they showed the dead badger and it definitely looked like it had been worked over by a dog and the dog had certainly been in a fight with something when they found it. No mention of any prosectuion though, maybe it's still going through the courts? :hmm:

Can understand being skeptical of anything the RSPCA say but this case seemed to be on the level :thumbs:

Seen this last night absolutely disgracful. No wonder lurcher and terrier men get a bad name when tossers like this pull off stunts like that.

Was nothing more than badger baiting and leaving the dog behind who looked like he gave it his all. Cowards

The dog would make a good un in the right hands

I seen this also, think it'll proabbaly go back to it in a future episode to let you know what happened. I genuinely think it will be rehomed to be fair, but that's just my opinion. Some of the sights on that show are horrific, how people can let dogs get into the state they're in or purposely get them into such bad condition is beyond me.

some dogs are too game for there own good and landed with an idiot as an owner they are in for a poor and disastrous life. Great shame

Not allways the dogs fault and i'd say a lot of it is down to weak owners who are to scared to get hands on involed with their team member :yes:

Why dont lads just be a bit more carefull who they sell pups to how many decent bred lurchers and terriers hav been ruined over the years cause they have gotin in to wrong hands may be some lads just want the name and the fame.

• Like 1