Wounded Dog Lost!!! Cumbria

I no this is in the wrong section but needs as much attention as possible fast.

My brothers dog escaped from the new house this morning and was hit by a car on the a595 near bootle Cumbria, according to the person that hit it, it was a bit dazed. My dad went out and she had got up and was running towards him and went straight past him with blood coming from her mouth and headed up on to corney fell. They jumped in the car and caught up with her 2 miles up this lane and then she cut in to a farmers field where they lost sight of her. She's a bovarian mountain hound about 12 months old and his pride and joy. They only moved in to the house yesterday and then this happens. He is working on the other side of the country so can't do much and is feeling pretty helpless. If anyone in that area is out and about in the next couple of days or nights please keep an eye out. She is microchipped but it is still registered to the old address but is wearing a coller with her name (Tilly) and my brothers phone number on. My dad has been round with the local farmers on the quad but no luck as yet unfortunately. Anybody out lamping please make sure it's not this lost dog.

Thanks to anybody that might be able to help

Ant

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to everybody that's helped, she's been found about 2 miles away, but apparently she's not good, my brothers taken her to the vets and we're just waiting to hear what they say. Hopefully she'l

And the vet says she's ok!! Whoop whoop ???

Bless even my little nephews putting the effort in

Posted Images

Cheers lads so do we, I'd be there now but I've only just found out and had a few pints, and it's 50 odd miles from me but I'll be there tomorrow traipsing around the fell. Horrible to think she has no idea where she is or where to head and probably in a lot of pain. But she ran a good couple of mile to where she was last seen so hopefully not to badly injured. This is one time I'll be glad of the amount of crag rats in the area!

Cheers for the well wishes

Atb ant

• Like 1