Dog Thieves

I think it's a load of crap as well , it's usually all over Facebook by the show dog lot . Who's going to checkout where there's dogs and mark it with chalk ? The next shower of rain would wash it off so that means it's gone within the hour here

:shok: That’s not dog thieves that’s a Hex mark, means the witches are coming round later to turn you into a frog, its special luminous marks so they can see em in the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Probly some kid drawing shite on a wall like kids do!!! Plus I think people would notice a van/car driving round looking for a chalk mark on a wall at night.....surely they'll av use a torch to see the marks unless they have night vision and special chalk lol

I always presumed the marks where there to send the younger lads round to do the actual dirty work?

Well your all laughing but this has happened round my end not for dogs but for mountain bike racers etc . All had been followed home walls marked and then stolen . So I wouldn't take the piss because it dose happen . Two young lads got caught from hull I'm up near cleethorpes . And they had told the police that other people was making them .they was going out on a nice day following people back then marking walls . Then sending these young uns in to get them . Five of my mates had been up clee that day all but one had there bikes nicked the only one that didn't got a good guard dog .
  • Like 2