What Next?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What do you mean by half ? That article is 100% shite. It's time an organisation that encompasses all animal keepers such as horse trainers, farmers, hunters, pigeon fanciers ,greyhound trainers etc

Unfecking believable.   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300267/Pigeon-racing-kills-90-cent-birds-banned.html   RSPCA are looking into it.   TC

The hunting with dogs Act was only the beginning. Many sat on the fence when it was suggested. greyhound racing, fishing . pigeons, shooting were on the hit lists. These anti tree hugging groups will

They make up half the shite.

What do you mean by half ?

That article is 100% shite.

It's time an organisation that encompasses all animal keepers such as horse trainers, farmers, hunters, pigeon fanciers ,greyhound trainers etc. etc. all get together and tell the likes of PETA and the RSPCA to f**k off and choke on their veggie burgers.

• Like 9

I assume PETA will be rescuing all the dirty ferals on town centres then? Treating them for mites and fixing all those deformed feet.

Naaah who am I kidding. They only care about animals when it gives them an excuse to bash people.

• Like 1

Does anybody pay the slightest bit of attention these days to PETA? They're laughing stock! I inferred that the RSPCA only acknowledged it to keep up appearances.

Those fuckers are utterly batshit crazy! Most right minded folks see that.

• Like 2

These fruit cakes don't even want you to keep pets, they'll never stop. If they ever got their own way and we couldn't keep pets, they'd probably try and get growing plants banned, only plants that were grown for pleasure, just to look at like......it's got to be unethical just to grow plants to cut and put in a vase to brighten a room up :laugh:

I don't think anyone takes them to seriously. They are to far gone with their campaigns and no credible evidence to back any of their rubbish.

They think everyone should be vegan, for me that says it all about thir mental health.

It's very foolish to dismiss these wack jobs.

There's a new organisation here in Ireland called ARAN, Animal Rights Action Network.

It's obvious they haven't a clue as they walked into a well known Dublin restaurant and stole the live lobsters out of the tank. They took the lobsters to the sea and liberated (their words, not mine) them.

It didn't matter to them when it was pointed out that the lobsters were not our native species and would die in the Irish Sea.

This week Aran has admitted they've bought a drone which they have already broken the law with and say they are going to use it to catch illegal hunting.

Fruit cakes yes, but dangerous fruit cakes.

• Like 2

I don't think anyone takes them to seriously. They are to far gone with their campaigns and no credible evidence to back any of their rubbish.

They think everyone should be vegan, for me that says it all about thir mental health.

Two of these idiot types recently managed to get themselves elected to the RSPCA ruling executive - don't be too quick to dismiss !

• Like 1