YOUR OTHER HALF

Guest SJM

Well my current & last husband tried to control me 100% , dictated to me , what i could & couldnt wear , how i had my hair, for a while i towed the line , became depressed & then i flipped my lid & basically stood chin to chin with him , he backed down & the rest is history :laugh:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind you its easier said than done if you really love someone despite their faults :hmm:

Leaving someone yet still loving them is the hardest thing. My ex made it easy because there was no trust left and I don't think by the time I left I even still loved him, I wonder now if I ever really did but whats done is done and history.

Kay, I really feel for you. I'm not sure what i'd do if I were in your position, I hope one day he comes to his senses and realises that his mum was trying to do right by him.

Mind you its easier said than done if you really love someone despite their faults :hmm:

Leaving someone yet still loving them is the hardest thing. My ex made it easy because there was no trust left and I don't think by the time I left I even still loved him, I wonder now if I ever really did but whats done is done and history.

Kay, I really feel for you. I'm not sure what i'd do if I were in your position, I hope one day he comes to his senses and realises that his mum was trying to do right by him.

Well all the time i feel as though i failed as a mom, when i met my current husband it was made clear from the start that me & my son came as a package , it was either both of us or he went out the door,

His dad let him down constantly as a lad, not turning up when he said he would & then i had to sit & explain why he hadnt come to see him or collect him, in a nut shell his dads a drunken twat & is married to the village bike , there a good match really, just a pity that union produced 2 kids, 2 more little alkies in the making. sad lives they lead the lot of them :(

I only hope he doesnt get into bad drugs, some of the people i know he mixes with are junkys , only hope he is sensible enough to not do it, i know he has taken drugs , you only have to look at him to see that , its very sad really, why he wanted to leave a clean home & clean bed for a house full of dirty washing & 2 dogs who were known to crap & piss on the kids beds is beond me, but there you go

:(

im still available :whistling:

:D If your Scottish, single, around 6ft, dark haired, good looking, gsoh, good dogs, scorpio, WE, and enjoy shagging to within an inch of your life, cuddling for hours afterward and then bad cooking in the morning, gimme a PM :toast:

:D If your Scottish, single, around 6ft, dark haired, good looking, gsoh, good dogs, scorpio, WE, and enjoy shagging to within an inch of your life, cuddling for hours afterward and then bad cooking in the morning, gimme a PM :toast:

Why the feck would any sane man want to cuddle afterwards?...........have you women never heard of sleep?

Well all the time i feel as though i failed as a mom, when i met my current husband it was made clear from the start that me & my son came as a package , it was either both of us or he went out the door,

His dad let him down constantly as a lad, not turning up when he said he would & then i had to sit & explain why he hadnt come to see him or collect him, in a nut shell his dads a drunken twat & is married to the village bike , there a good match really, just a pity that union produced 2 kids, 2 more little alkies in the making. sad lives they lead the lot of them :(

I only hope he doesnt get into bad drugs, some of the people i know he mixes with are junkys , only hope he is sensible enough to not do it, i know he has taken drugs , you only have to look at him to see that , its very sad really, why he wanted to leave a clean home & clean bed for a house full of dirty washing & 2 dogs who were known to crap & piss on the kids beds is beond me, but there you go

:(

kay you just have to hope for the best.my to got in to all that.wife and me neary ended up in the nut house.they are all right now

thank god :angel: most come out of it soner or later all right

I think most teens dabble in drink and drugs at some point, the trouble is if it gets a right grip of them with the accessibility to hard drugs these days, seems to be getting worse everywhere you go. Keep yer chin up though lass, sounds like you did what was best and maybe when hes come through the rebellion phase he will see sense :thumbs:

All i can hope is he dont end up like Amy Winehouse :( dont think it matters how old they are you still worry about them, the last time he was here was about 4 months ago & he was filthy , i offered to wash his cloths & said he could have a shower but he declined my offer

Theres some really interesting life stories here. Some people have had a hard time.

One thing i do know is that we on this web site have a huge advantage over the vast majority of the population, when things are not quite going as well as they should be we all know where to go ........hunting, shootin or fishin :clapper:

Another thing is its great to see so many lady hunters on here, where were you all in single days???? :blink:

Cheers

Aled

One thing i do know is that we on this web site have a huge advantage over the vast majority of the population, when things are not quite going as well as they should be we all know where to go ........hunting, shootin or fishin :clapper:

I'll raise a glass to that ! :drink::toast:

all the rest but not scottish you need a yorkshire man

good thread!

been seeing a new girl for a few weeks all goin well untill she turned up at mine early one afternoon to find a dozen phesants hanging by the neck from the washing line, 4 conies gutted on the kitchen top and the lovley cute harris hawk she iked so much up to his neck in the 5th rabbit! sorry end to somthin that could have been so special!!! lol :bye::bye:8)