YOUR OTHER HALF

Guest SJM

It's only special if someone takes you as you are, dead things on the table, warts and all. If they don't like some aspect of you or what you do (horrendous crimes excepted!) then they're not the one for you.

I honestly thought I'd never find anyone who would put up with me, my dogs etc and not try and run my life, and now I have I treasure every day together, and I'm only writing this cos I've had wee dram, and in a moment we're off out lamping together, despite the fact that we've both had a crap day: a couple of hours out on the lamp with our dogs and the world is right again. :good:

If everyone could be as easily pleased as us then the world would be a lot happier I think! We don't need fast cars, material wealth, (though being able to pay ALL the bills on time would be nice LOL), and as long as they dogs are healthy happy and work well that's basically all we ask out of life.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry end to somthin that could have been so special!!! lol :bye::bye:8)

it's better to end it sooner rather than later when you'd invested a lot of time and energy!

your tellin me! took her out for fish and chips and everything i didnt even get upset when she had two sachets of ketchu!! :doh: 15 pence each!!!

never really thought about this one......

working dogs is something ive always done,...always will do

girls.....well that is something else that ive,..well had abit of dabbling with :notworthy:

luckily all my ex girlfriends have never had a problem with it,..infact i find alot of girls are fascinated when we start talking and i talk about the running dogs, trotters and gamebirds....its something different and i think it fascinates them....

all my ex girlriends have been out when ive been exercising the dogs and had a mess on with the horses, but ive never thought of how it would be if they were intrested in stock

mainly because....and this is no offence to the lovely women on here as im sure you are very sexy and sensual,..but the majority of girls i know who are into stock,..are well, not what i would normally take out....or as sjm put it shag to within a inch of their life :D

but if i ever did meet someone who was into what im into,..then surely that is a good thing.....

valentino

never really thought about this one......

working dogs is something ive always done,...always will do

girls.....well that is something else that ive,..well had abit of dabbling with :notworthy:

luckily all my ex girlfriends have never had a problem with it,..infact i find alot of girls are fascinated when we start talking and i talk about the running dogs, trotters and gamebirds....its something different and i think it fascinates them....

all my ex girlriends have been out when ive been exercising the dogs and had a mess on with the horses, but ive never thought of how it would be if they were intrested in stock

mainly because....and this is no offence to the lovely women on here as im sure you are very sexy and sensual,..but the majority of girls i know who are into stock,..are well, not what i would normally take out....or as sjm put it shag to within a inch of their life :D

but if i ever did meet someone who was into what im into,..then surely that is a good thing.....

valentino

I suppose its difficult to meet someone who does not object to hunting at a club or pub, so where do you meet such people other than this type of forum, thats gotta be difficult finding someone in your area as well who your attracted to .

So where do you meet such people :laugh:

no offence to the lovely women on here as im sure you are very sexy and sensual,..but the majority of girls i know who are into stock,..are well, not what i would normally take out....or as sjm put it shag to within a inch of their life :D

valentino

I am mortaly wounded by that comment Valentino :cry:

post-1820-1195504385_thumb.jpg

MOLL.

So where do you meet such people :laugh:

Well :hmm::D

I use http://www.kinkycountrypeople.com

Its not to everyones taste, what with all the leather and handcuffs, but it suits me down to the ground :thumbs:

I saw some pink fluffy handcuffs on sat but resisted the temptation to buy them , i brought an electric toothbrush instead :laugh::laugh:

I cant get on that site :o it must be busy :D

no offence to the lovely women on here as im sure you are very sexy and sensual,..but the majority of girls i know who are into stock,..are well, not what i would normally take out....or as sjm put it shag to within a inch of their life :D

valentino

I am mortaly wounded by that comment Valentino :cry:

post-1820-1195504385_thumb.jpg

MOLL.

Molly them glasses look like the sort i used to fish out of the toilet regular when i was a carer :laugh::laugh:

Cant get on there either - damn :doh::laugh:

Kay try match.com they do a 3 day free trial offer, I did one and got 200+ guys interested in my profile, 40+ emails 20+ winks and 3 guys asked me out on dates :o I was actually a bit overwhelmed I expected just to have a nosy around and maybe one or two would email me. I put that I liked hunting, shooting etc on my profile and actually got lots of guys saying wow thats really interesting, tell me more about it etc etc. Had a crofter guy from the Highlands and an ex farmer trying to chat me up, so they are out there, you just have to look for them :toast:

On the downside, I looked through 100 men who matched my search criteria ie age, height, build, interests, looks, area etc and only one stood out but I didnt have the balls to email him incase he gave me the old :thumbdown::thumbdown::laugh::laugh:

Worth a try though if your bored and fancy seeing whats out there, its a good ego boost too :toast:

By Heck Molly if i were only single.

My good lady (er indoors) enjoys ferreting , pigeon bashin + she's a damned good cook ,she dosn't ponse around game fairs in expensive leather wellies. we enjoy hunting together so long as respect is shown for the quarry.

Thanks Mrs P for all the surport ! :clapper:

Theres also girlsdateforfree but the nice men are hard to find in amongst all the sleazy pervs who just want fone sex or cyber :thumbdown:

I just looked but i ticked the ''any box'' for everything & came up with a black caucasion :laugh: male ages between 35 & 70 , spoke 20 langs & was turned on by belly buttons , he sounds perfect :laugh::laugh::laugh: