YOUR OTHER HALF

Guest SJM

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still wanking :whistling:

you can still do that if your married :thumbs: or is it that the wife just calls me a wanker more these days :laugh:

wanking while married usually comes after the wife has called you a wanker... meaning you wont get her legs pried apart even with a crowbar.... so it'll be Rosy Palm and her five sisters for you until your wife is happy again. :big_boss:

Married to the same lady for 33 years, only ever had to resorted to lady palm whilst the good lady was with child.

Now! to get back to the start of this thread, my wife is a very keen rat shooter, but that's it. She is happy for me to go off on my many shooting days and never moans about it, and she's always delighted to cook what I bring back.

But remember chaps, if your lady want's to go shopping, take her, if she want's to eat out, take her, it's for the good of your shooting and hunting. :victory:

the most interesting man and wife team i have ever seen live in South Florida on some island or other (Retirement community probably) i saw them on a Public Broadcasting show about introduced and invasive species.. this old man and old woman were cruising around the island on a golf cart with a pellet rifle... they were acting like the military on the hunt for freakin Osama..... what were they after? some sort of monitor lizard. they were amazing to watch lol little old lady with the flowery shirt and straw hat, with sun glasses and a look on her face and an attitude that would make Dirty Harry proud :D

her husband wasnt much better, but these two old folks were quite the team... shooting big lizards out of trees, running them down to catch them like Steve Irwin.... now there's a married couple to envy lol

my lass caroline (10years younger than me :icon_redface::clapper: )

what you blushing for? i'm twenty years younger than my husband lol :tongue2: he's quite proud of himself over that too.....

not many forty year olds can attract girls in their twenties.. but he's always been a "bird dog"

lol hunting of a different sort!

Well I am a happy man..........i have been married.......but drink killed my first wife........I came home pissed and shot her

It is much easy these days to find a woman you hate and to by her a house..........saves all the hassle.

O :laugh::laugh::o nly joking...........I love women really :laugh:

Rolfey. ;)

my husband did that with three women before he met me......friends all thought he really HAD gone off the deep end... not only was he remarrying.. but he was remarrying a "child" practically (i resented them for thinking that too.. i've never been childish even when i was a child!) and then of course they thought i was a gold digger(but he had no money!) no they couldnt figure me out!

why did i marry him?

well.....

not-a-shovel.gif

and he can cook and fix broken stuff too! doesnt even mind cleaning up after himself once in a while :toast: his ex's must have all been nuttier than squirrel turds to leave a man like that.... so i figure i have the better end of the deal because

1. he doesnt chew tobacco or dip snuff

2. has all his teeth

3. has good taste in cars

4. great with kids

i can hardly complain if his only fault is that he isnt as interested in hunting as i am lol

you are soooooooo happy i can tell by the way your write replies about your man......i am sooooooo envious of you.

Well done to you both and long may it continue........a happy couple at last. ;)

Rolfey.

you are soooooooo happy i can tell by the way your write replies about your man......i am sooooooo envious of you.

Well done to you both and long may it continue........a happy couple at last. ;)

Rolfey.

wasnt happy this morning when he casually mentioned - as i was just waking up - that the terrier had crapped all over the closet floor... AND peed in there....

"Why didnt you clean it up??" i said..

"well... i wasnt ready to get up then.." he said

:censored::angry::wallbash: