At The Vets

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the pup to my vets this morning, got her registered with em, checked her over, was well pleased with her, so took Nell and stinkers along with me , for 10 mins in the field on my way home, Tess t

Keith you interested in a little patt x Russell pup for some bushing etc? I'm sure we can get it up to you, all I ask is you get it out doing your thing??

and this mornings pic, open back door, out they go fer a jobby, let em in Nell jumps on her chair, Tess, f...k me what a welcome i get , then jumps on with Nell, eh, happy as pigs in shit i am,

Posted Images

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

cheers mate but whos dan cain ive not been on here much lately so im out of touch, as for getting a couple of ferret kits im trying but im getting nowhere, anyway thanks lads and like I said in my other topic I dunna expect out fer nowt but ive been googlin lurchers in my area well over £1000 no thank you I will be more than happy we a couple of kits but if any pups come about at sensible prices give us  a shout

cheers

2 hours ago, white van man said:

Newkid has some kits. Not sure if there’s any spare. If there is they will be ready in about a month. I’ll be passing at some point in September so happy to drop off Keith. Don’t go paying silly money for a pup. Something will come up. 

Yeah, had a quick look yesterday. Anywhere from £400 - £ 1200!! ?.

Absolute madness!

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Keith you interested in a little patt x Russell pup for some bushing etc? I'm sure we can get it up to you, all I ask is you get it out doing your thing??

if you think im suitable mate then I your man, it wont be festering on a settee mate I can assure u of that and thank you ,   you got any pics mate dunna matter if u haven't, cheers keith

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I’m up and down past him the next couple of months mate. Wouldn’t be hard to sort out. ?

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

if you think im suitable mate then I your man, it wont be festering on a settee mate I can assure u of that and thank you ,   you got any pics mate dunna matter if u haven't, cheers keith

They should be on the ground next 2/3 weeks, dam patterdale, Russell sire, I send you some pics when I get home from work. ?

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Like iv said I gonna to Wales next week an then again start of oct, so if all goes to plan an it’s about that time I’ll gladly pick up or drop off a pup if needed, keep this post updated or start a new thread about it?

Make sure you buy me a pint if you come anywhere near here.