Bloody Facebook

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets be right here , it doesnt happen so much on here these days , but alot of dog lads do themselves and the course no favour posting pictures of dogs with certain types of dead game ,and usuall

Facebook don't know why anyone would want to use it

Any sport, or any activity, is only as good or as bad as the least ethical or the least competent within its ranks. Unfortunately the human psyche loves nothing better than to expose such weak links i

Posted Images

No one is better than any man so why do shooters seem to think they are personally there just a set of arrogant pricks to think that way I have seen fox deer run off with a badly placed shot a dog it gets it or it missed it

Why do lurchermen think they have an ethical superiority over a rifleman? What about our friendly fishermen that quite happily sit atop superiority mountain because they don't kill what they hunt. f***ing LOL!

So long as we keep pushing this shit it'll continue in a vicious cycle of complete bollocks. Everyone is as bad as one another.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

Any sport, or any activity, is only as good or as bad as the least ethical or the least competent within its ranks. Unfortunately the human psyche loves nothing better than to expose such weak links in an attempt to claim moral superiority. Shooting at its best is one of the most humane (as in instant death) methods of killing things, but very few lurcher men like to acknowledge this as it may make them feel that their methods are less ethically sound. So they jump on the 'wounds and runs off to linger and die' bandwagon. Equally unfortunate is the fact that there are more than a few shooters who do wound and not follow up their wounded prey. I guess humans are fallible, but instead of admitting that, we prefer to storm the moral high ground and the last one there's a nasty, inhumane brute.

• Like 7

What I was getting at is how can they blame lurcher lads when Imo its not as humane when what they shoot runs off and dies slowly a dog gets it kills it or it misses it simple as that no one said I was better than them if you read my 1st post you may see it right at the top

I understood your post fine, you started off with the statement "nobody is better than anybody else" and then went straight into isolating shooters by generalising them as wrong'ens. Again above you give further one sided evidence for why your beloved fieldsport is ethically superior to another's.

Shooters can be wankers for taking the high ground just like lurchermen can be wankers for doing exactly the same and then crying about the mean shooters. LOL. Of course no individual doing this sees it because they're blinded by their own sense of moral superiority and so feel completely justified in saying garbage like "it's common sense if you just understand...." with all their mates nodding in agreement making this delusion 'fact'.

If I have misunderstood you I apologies.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

What I was getting at is how can they blame lurcher lads when Imo its not as humane when what they shoot runs off and dies slowly a dog gets it kills it or it misses it simple as that no one said I was better than them if you read my 1st post you may see it right at the top

I understood your post fine, you started off with the statement "nobody is better than anybody else" and then went straight into isolating shooters by generalising them as wrong'ens. Again above you give further one sided evidence for why your beloved fieldsport is ethically superior to another's.

Shooters can be wankers for taking the high ground just like lurchermen can be wankers for doing exactly the same and then crying about the mean shooters. LOL. Of course no individual doing this sees it because they're blinded by their own sense of moral superiority and so feel completely justified in saying garbage like "it's common sense if you just understand...." with all their mates nodding in agreement making this delusion 'fact'.

has someone upset you today mate ? ?
  • Like 1

has someone upset you today mate ?

:laugh: It's Monday! I'll be mellow as f**k this time Friday. :angel:

I'm not actually trying to attack anyone so much as defend others that probably represent a minority on this site, purely because it's what I consider right. I'm under no illusion (delusion?) that everybody is going to sit round a campfire singing kumbaya before uniting against the tyranny of the anti lobby. LOL

• Like 1

I'd love to post pics of my dogs grand achievements.......but they've achieved bugger all, oh unless you count the single handed course of a lightly myxi rabbit around the inside of a phone box ....he accounted for it after a good course... Just wish I had my camera!

• Like 5