New Season Almost Here

Ok lads after a shitty sweaty long hot summer the season is almost here. it's time to start getting the veterans,and prospects in shape for the forth coming events what are due to take place from September onwards in the protection of live stock. after all the threads of late about dogs of yester year what are now no longer around whuld be a nice change to see and hear about dogs what are still breathing.. and due to be dug to this season Young or old black or white big or small so come on get em up let's hear abit about them be a refreshing change from hearing about dogs what are no longer around

• Like 3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New recruit arrived today gift of a mate 16 month old strong little bitch buzzin with her.   Edited forgot to add pic  

My 3 for the season atb cbx

I wasn't going to put a pic up " I'm a bit superstitious " the previous post was just my silly attempt at humour but beings its you mate lol

Posted Images

ive a nice prospect on at the moment he will be around a year old now. this pup is wired and really does need work so fingers crossed he will come good. he was a gift so it would be nice to send back good reports to the lad that bred him. I used to post as cleanspade but fcuked my laptop and had to re register. will post pics when I get some fresh ones. he is a Russell type but is half plummer. and will be run on alongside one of each lol. has a nose like a beagle and is rivalling my best bitch on top already on top.

• Like 5

Ok lads after a shitty sweaty long hot summer the season is almost here. it's time to start getting the veterans,and prospects in shape for the forth coming events what are due to take place from September onwards in the protection of live stock. after all the threads of late about dogs of yester year what are now no longer around whuld be a nice change to see and hear about dogs what are still breathing.. and due to be dug to this season Young or old black or white big or small so come on get em up let's hear abit about them be a refreshing change from hearing about dogs what are no longer around

shitty long hot summer??? you on the drugs haha, the weather has been Shiite in northern ireland

• Like 2

He was 6 months old when this was taken he's 14 month old now .. Lol don't get me wrong I know it means fook all other than he's keen , but that's the way I like them keen . I've held him back until now I hope he don't let me down .

post-10031-0-79844300-1438536397_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Im p

Im in a fortunate situation at the moment,for the first time in many years,the older dogs i don,t need to rely on now,Fell bitch only 6 and the Beddy dog 5,their progeny have taken on the workload to such an extent that im not reliant on them now,my lad as the Beddy/Fells out at least twice a week,often more,i just loiter about with the parents letting them earn a more meagre crust,the young Beddy/Fell bitch entered early at the end of last season and became a useful sort,this season cannot come fast enough for her,her older brother as been more than useful since entered the year before,his only problem,if im being picky,he needs digging to,to a reluctant bolter or he kills his fox,as mine are bred with a bay and bolt in mind its a bloody nuisance to get the rust off the spade at times.My lad as more terrier permission than i ever had,or wanted,he needs another to solve his problem and it will be another Beddy/Fell for the future,im reluctant to let him use my mutts,he,s a careless sort at times.

Yea better to be keen than not keen mate good luck with the pup this season pal get lucky lee to collar him up and ime sure you will have no problems

Morton how dose your lad get along with the beddy fells ? Never seen one go before any pics ?

• Like 1

Yea better to be keen than not keen mate good luck with the pup this season pal get lucky lee to collar him up and ime sure you will have no problems

Morton how dose your lad get along with the beddy fells ? Never seen one go before any pics ?

dont need no one to collar my dogs lol
  • Like 1

Easily,they suit his hunting lifestyle,they are more versatile than the average terrier,can find and flush a fox anywhere and i mean anywhere and will vacate or kill the same fox in its lair,they are not suited to everyone and the digging lads would not own one,generally.I keep company with terriermen that would not own them,id not own theirs,i call on them,they call on me,if the occasion warrants.

• Like 3