New Season Almost Here

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New recruit arrived today gift of a mate 16 month old strong little bitch buzzin with her.   Edited forgot to add pic  

My 3 for the season atb cbx

I wasn't going to put a pic up " I'm a bit superstitious " the previous post was just my silly attempt at humour but beings its you mate lol

Posted Images

Deans a top bloke matty ive known him a fair while you wont go far wrong with a pup from him :)

That depends on if you were the poor fecker he sold a wheaton bitch to a few years back that cost the new owner a good few quid or has bought one of the many terrier pups he's had for sale with bullshit breeding, :yes::laugh: ...

oh forgot your the bullshit Russell owner that has dogs scared of the dark but then u make up for it with stories tell me the wheaten bitch and where it went and what litters of terriers

I had 2 that never got going woopy do :whistling: and the fat tell tale wants to tell you how many he's got through these last few years :laugh: ,but i've sent pig a pm so but i don't tell lies like some billy bullshitters do.. :victory:

Edited by fireman

you have slagged me off now answer my question tell me the wheaten and the endless litters I did two litters of terriers whilst in Essex both sires used w ere 100% FOM DONNY C both used on hunt or private with e,e,h the bitch was retired at 12 100% iv never given peds to them as didn't know all of it and wasn't bothered as long as worked lines couldn't tell you ped don't care all wok only 1 pup out of the two litters still alive as far as I know my red dog bred from buster buster and kirstys girl stuff don't know peds don't care all worked ask them now tell me what pups and wheaten who had her now give good answer or just piss off only come back on here to answer this thread and now know why

The wheaton bitch you did sell to a lad who had to spend a lot of money on vet bills and i spoke to you once on the phone about a litter and it's breeding and you back peddled when i told i knew someone you knew,so no not countless litters and i never said that,but my ears heard what they did from your own mouth mate so i must have been bullshitted to eh ..

s I said name me lad who had it as never heard this before and I don't pass many dogs on why start retracting what u said because you don't have the answers and you cant name all these so called dogs either you must be very bored iv neve met you only know you through others and definatlynever spoke to you so when your period finished get a life but still name lad who had bitch and prove me wrong