Strong Stuff Collars

I've got 3 green with the Scottish flag on them with leads never been worn if you want to buy them lol

Green with a Scottish flag, size extra small...

You targeting a niche market mate? Haha.

can put on them feck the snp if that would improve the sales 1.5 is the size and to fit neck 17"

Haha "feck the snp" in tip-ex

could sow them on lol to big and bulky for my we handbag dogs

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldnt use anything else great service  

WHAT HIS IT WITH THESE BIG FAT COLLARS,,,, IS IT A FASHION THING,,,, ITS NOT HAS IFF THE LURCHER,S ARE PULLING TRUCK,S,,,, LOL AND THEY DONT PULL YOUR ARM OFF WHEN YOU WALK THEM EITHER ,,,,, I DO THI

He used to be on here. Not sure any more. He's a sound bloke but doesn't suffer fools and gets constantly harassed on Facebook by muppets.   From what I can gather, he gets bombarded by messages li

Posted Images

lol he is doesn't suffer fools, his gear is second to none if I had a yorkie I'd have a strong stuff collar on it

So would i,the difference is id use the collar to sink the useless Yorkie in Ogden waters,befitting a useless jukel and its heritage proximity.

not a fan then mate lol

• Like 1

Best Collars by far. Iv had loads of leather ones. Even had a mate who is a saddler make me one out of what was supposed to be the best leather. Snapped like all the others.

I wouldn't buy anything but strong Stuff now. Bloke is a pleasure to deal with but he has the luxury of picking and choosing who he deals with.

if ya don't look after leather it will snap its a must you feed the leather and put moisture back in the leather with wax and so on

Aw well never mind,first prize was a strong stuff collar anyway ;)

Its like Crufts,useless fecking mutts that masquerade as workers get all the reward,i now need a working one,or one thats bonny enough to win a show.Ive got it sussed,brown nose the fecking nuggets that organise the NRLC shows and the comics that judge them,throw a Shire horse collar on one of my useless runners,talk the talk and im sorted,OR,buy a strip of leather for a £5,yank it around my ugly jukels skinny necks,watch them catch without needing to throw them out of the 4x4 and throw the plough away that comes with the collar.
Don't hold back Morton. Say what you think

Im a big fan of useless collars and mutts that are adorned by them.

My dogs are useless so it would seem daft using anything other than a useless collar.

Best Collars by far. Iv had loads of leather ones. Even had a mate who is a saddler make me one out of what was supposed to be the best leather. Snapped like all the others.

I wouldn't buy anything but strong Stuff now. Bloke is a pleasure to deal with but he has the luxury of picking and choosing who he deals with.

if ya don't look after leather it will snap its a must you feed the leather and put moisture back in the leather with wax and so on

Yeah I know that Pal. But with the strong Stuff Collars I take it off the dog and hang it up untill I use it again. Bollocks to having to soap and Polish them every time they get wet.

No brainer for me

I bought some couples and few terrier and lurched collars top class and sound to deal wit wit paid one day delivered the next. Couldn't recommend them highly enough

Edited by turkish

Its like Crufts,useless fecking mutts that masquerade as workers get all the reward,i now need a working one,or one thats bonny enough to win a show.Ive got it sussed,brown nose the fecking nuggets that organise the NRLC shows and the comics that judge them,throw a Shire horse collar on one of my useless runners,talk the talk and im sorted,OR,buy a strip of leather for a £5,yank it around my ugly jukels skinny necks,watch them catch without needing to throw them out of the 4x4 and throw the plough away that comes with the collar.

My dogs are useless so it would seem daft using anything other than a useless collar.

Our Bale band dogs often take some beating,every farmer will do you a metre of bale band for a smile.My dogs were once useless,now they are second rate,i only wanted 3rd rate so im in front,thankfully they are not restricted by horse collars.

• Like 1

Our Bale band dogs often take some beating,every farmer will do you a metre of bale band for a smile.My dogs were once useless,now they are second rate,i only wanted 3rd rate so im in front,thankfully they are not restricted by horse collars.

Lol.

Just out of interest. In what way do you think the lurcher collars he makes restrict a dog?

Yeh he's definitely still at it. I emailed him one day last week, sent payment the next morning and received the collars the day after.

Can't fault him. But he is fussy about who he deals with as said above.670ED71F-8485-4A76-B1F0-284D0BE2A79F_zps

got that same size for my pups really suite them but don't my others so they have my leather ones

Which ones chief?

The pup is wearing 1.5" straight cut. Brindle is wearing the lurcher cut...212746A4-7F6F-4753-A94B-9BEFDB46E2B6_zpsFFBB2415-A206-4AB8-8C97-C9239F2CB3C3_zps

that's exactly what I'm after gaz straight cut 1.5... Looks good

The last time i witnessed a more restrictive collar,im not giving away my age,Ghegis Khan was wearing it,14 years later he united the tribes and conquered europe.They are overkill,strong,durable,heavy,useless,egoistic yet soooooooooooooooo not needed,especially as far,far cheaper and leathery equivalents are proven to be far,far better.

• Like 1

The last time i witnessed a more restrictive collar,im not giving away my age,Ghegis Khan was wearing it,14 years later he united the tribes and conquered europe.They are overkill,strong,durable,heavy,useless,egoistic yet soooooooooooooooo not needed,especially as far,far cheaper and leathery equivalents are proven to be far,far better.

But I don't like cheap stuff and they do look the dogs bollocks.

• Like 2