Frampton Vs Gonzalez

Gonzalez put a good show on even thought ranked at 12 had he had a couple years more experience Frampton would have been in trouble, he got tagged twice in the first round, had his opponent been one of the faster harder hitters he would have been sparked, Quig will level him. Frampton seemed sluggish and dropping his left he continued to do it through out the fight leaving his jaw exposed, you shouldnt use that as a ploy to pull your opponent in when hes bumped you twice already Moving up a weight would he have the punching power ?

• Like 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Frampton showed some vulnerabilities id fancy Quigg to stop him based on that showing.....he came in the ring looking so dry it was almost like he hadnt warmed up properly....he came back into the fig

Frampton says he might move up a weight,anything to avoid a fight with Quigg. I've always fancied Quigg to beat Frampton as his style will play right into Quiggs hands. Still say Frampton needs get a

Good tough win for frampton

Gonzalez put a good show on even thought ranked at 12 had he had a couple years more experience Frampton would have been in trouble, he got tagged twice in the first round, had his opponent been one of the faster harder hitters he would have been sparked, Quig will level him. Frampton seemed sluggish and dropping his left he continued to do it through out the fight leaving his jaw exposed, you shouldnt use that as a ploy to pull your opponent in when hes bumped you twice already Moving up a weight would he have the punching power ?

move up..mares ,lanchenko stop him

I've said it all along Frampton is made for Quigg, Frampton can not out box,out man or trade with Quigg and on top of that Quigg is the naturally bigger man. After Framptons performance last night a Quigg v Frampton match is even further away.

• Like 1

you spot on mick. i think that fight wont happen. Quigg will be far too much for him and Framptons camp know it. he will be avoided like the plague.

that young mexican last night did better than the score cards said imo and a few more years experiance on him will be a big difference.

• Like 1

Frampton done well considering, he went to the Mexican backyard the pressure must have got to him, getting knocked down then getting back up shows true grit, he changed tactics an will come back stronger,

Who has quigg fought apart from kiko, kiko had him troubled in the first, an then got caught, Gonzalez would be quigg

Frampton done well considering, he went to the Mexican backyard the pressure must have got to him, getting knocked down then getting back up shows true grit, he changed tactics an will come back stronger,

Who has quigg fought apart from kiko, kiko had him troubled in the first, an then got caught, Gonzalez would be quigg

When was Quigg in trouble Francie i didnt see that ?......Ive watched that fight a couple of times now as i thought it was a brilliant performance.......also what would make you think Gonzalez would beat Quigg ? ....i just cant see it...... keeping in mind that Gonzalez is not even rated in the top 10 of his division and Quigg has good momentum at the moment and improving all the time.

The fight was in Texas which last time I looked isn't in Mexico lol

Yeah johnny elbpaso Texas, that's were he from, think about lol

When was Quigg in trouble Francie i didnt see that ?......Ive watched that fight a couple of times now as i thought it was a brilliant performance.......also what would make you think Gonzalez would beat Quigg ? ....i just cant see it...... keeping in mind that Gonzalez is not even rated in the top 10 of his division and Quigg has good momentum at the moment and improving all the time.

Not major trouble, saying it didn't last long, kiko caught him with a lot of easy shots, he was on the backfoot, kiko was caught, an quigg finished it, being caught can happen to anybody, plus kiko past it now, don't get me wrong he good, but past it, has quigg fought anyone like Gonzalez, in their own backyard, no.

You say Gonzalez is only ranked evelenth in his division, well there's 240, bantam weight fighters in America, Mexico, an he's evelenth, there's only, 26 or so bantams in England, you do the math gnash.lol

Yeah johnny elbpaso Texas, that's were he from, think about lol
Lol thought he was a proper Mexican. ?

After that first round I thought it was going to end like it did for wee Barry when he went to Texas to fight Cruz.

It's a border town johnny, I thought so meself, but he only went down on one knee, he wasn't knocked out, an Gonzalez couldn't finish it, an was outdone in the end, that's the heart of champs, you get knocked down, an get back up an win, plus he couldn't get on his toes, with the one an half inch foam, one of his best attributes lol

• Like 1

It will be a good fight if these 2 meet.

It's ok saying Kiko wasn't "that good" you've still got to beat who is in front of you

Look at Tyson v Douglas

Douglas was a 42-1 outsider and went on to knock iron mike out. Nobody would of predicted that. It just goes to show that no matter who's in the ring with you, its them you need to beat