Well I'm not a betting man but I've had enough of this shit. I'm laying down £5k to anyone on here that Tyson knocks out Vlad in the first round.

Come on then who's going to take the bet.

Terms and Conditions........Anyone talking the bet must meet me at Edinburgh Castle in the next 20mins and must fly in in a helicopter while dressed as the Pink Panther whilst singing Britney Spears song "Hit Me Baby One More Time!"

The chopper is prepared for take off, the costume is on and I know the song well....

f**k I'm too late!!

He's a f***ing liar anyway Kev..... I'm f***ing soaking!!!

• Like 4

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Well I'm not a betting man but I've had enough of this shit. I'm laying down £5k to anyone on here that Tyson knocks out Vlad in the first round.

Terms and Conditions........Anyone talking the bet must meet me at Edinburgh Castle in the next 20mins and must fly in in a helicopter while dressed as the Pink Panther whilst singing Britney Spears song "Hit Me Baby One More Time!"

The chopper is prepared for take off, the costume is on and I know the song well....

f**k I'm too late!!

we must of just missed you mate I claimed the 5k about 25mins ago, this costume doesn't half itch!!!

• Like 2

f**k I'm too late!!

we must of just missed you mate I claimed the 5k about 25mins ago, this costume doesn't half itch!!!

Pink Panther I said not Mr Blobby.

Cushty...,,,,why you wanting the bet. You think Tyson is going to win don't you??

O.K lads. Rather than me spending a great deal of my weekend removing posts and insults, how about from now we discuss what the topic was originally about? No-one wants the whole thread removed.

Cushty - stop abusing other members and I'm sure they'll stop abusing you. Other members - if you could do the same it would be appreciated.

No more bets to be discussed in this thread please. It's obviously a sore subject, so can we leave it be? What you do via pm is up to you.

Thanks.

Back on topic. I reckon Klitschko will stop Fury in the later rounds by KO or TKO. (Hopefully in round 11) :laugh:

f**k I'm too late!!

Pink Panther I said not Mr Blobby.

Cushty...,,,,why you wanting the bet. You think Tyson is going to win don't you??

I was going to come as jimmy Savile but didn't fancy the celtic match.

O.K lads. Rather than me spending a great deal of my weekend removing posts and insults, how about from now we discuss what the topic was originally about? No-one wants the whole thread removed.

Cushty - stop abusing other members and I'm sure they'll stop abusing you. Other members - if you could do the same it would be appreciated.

No more bets to be discussed in this thread please. It's obviously a sore subject, so can we leave it be? What you do via pm is up to you.

Thanks.

Back on topic. I reckon Klitschko will stop Fury in the later rounds by KO or TKO. (Hopefully in round 11) :laugh:

how much you wanna bet?

• Like 1

Thanks.

how much you wanna bet?

Already made my bet with the bookmakers, like normal people do. :thumbs:

Thanks.

how much you wanna bet?

Already made my bet with the bookmakers, like normal people do. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

So what's the update?

Has Tommy cooper met socks yet?

Tuffty in all dew respects mate you are only trying to turn the thread into an arguement again there is no bet zilverhaze doesent want it anymore and I'm not worried about it anymore either

I've embarrassed myself on the boxing threads I'm sorry for messing people about I'm not arguing about boxing on this forum neither am I going to torment people with my bullshit which I've told you all before is me I enjoy having friendly banter and it gets to people obviously to much for this I'm sorry

We will just see how it goes with the fight on the night if fury wins which I believe he will everyone on here will Probally give him respect or go quiet if he looses however I'll be the first to say I was wrong and we will all move on as it is what it is it won't affect any of our lives atall more inportant things to worry about its only a fight between two men at the end of the day

Also all bets that are in dispute I am not intrested in and niether is zilverhaze who the bet was supposed to be I've got bets with other people and that's how it's staying I promise I will no longer be messing people about in any way shape or form just looking forward to knocking a few birds of the perch with my cattypult later on and doing what we are all here for hunting best wishes to all and God bless

• Like 2

So what's the update?

Has Tommy cooper met socks yet?

Tuffty in all dew respects mate you are only trying to turn the thread into an arguement again there is no bet zilverhaze doesent want it anymore and I'm not worried about it anymore either

I've embarrassed myself on the boxing threads I'm sorry for messing people about I'm not arguing about boxing on this forum neither am I going to torment people with my bullshit which I've told you all before is me I enjoy having friendly banter and it gets to people obviously to much for this I'm sorry

We will just see how it goes with the fight on the night if fury wins which I believe he will everyone on here will Probally give him respect or go quiet if he looses however I'll be the first to say I was wrong and we will all move on as it is what it is it won't affect any of our lives atall more inportant things to worry about its only a fight between two men at the end of the day

Also all bets that are in dispute I am not intrested in and niether is zilverhaze who the bet was supposed to be I've got bets with other people and that's how it's staying I promise I will no longer be messing people about in any way shape or form just looking forward to knocking a few birds of the perch with my cattypult later on and doing what we are all here for hunting best wishes to all and God bless

you on the booze cushty? Lolol.