• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

I agree Tuffty but I cant find anything that its confirmed hes fighting either of them

Rumour has it he's putting up 50p to square go you with the winner in contention for a £1 against gnash...... Is there any truth in this? :hmm:

I just watched an interview with deontry that was filmed a couple of days ago and not one word about hughie whatsoever.

As for briggs lol

He would half scare hughie at the weight in lol lol

Just tinker-tails.

• Like 1

It was listed on BoxRec.com that Hughie was Wilders next opponent for 26th Sept...thats now been changed to TBA...both Briggs and Fury have fought Mathew Greer...Hughie stopping him in 2 rounds...briggs doing it in 23 seconds of the 1st...so that looks a fairly even match-up...Greer did look piss poor in both fights imo...Briggs v Hughie on the undercard for the Fury-v-Klitchko fight maybe??...be his toughest test so far

I just watched an interview with deontry that was filmed a couple of days ago and not one word about hughie whatsoever.

As for briggs lol

Just tinker-tails.

I think you'll find they wanted to find an opponent who would only be half ready and wilder team thought picking a young boy and only giving him a few weeks notice would be easy pickings for them, when Peter said give us the full 8week training camp we will need and we will take it they didn't hear anything back wilder is awful and you can guarantee his opponent how will be another bum who has had barely any time to prepare

As for briggs lol

Just tinker-tails.

I think you'll find they wanted to find an opponent who would only be half ready and wilder team thought picking a young boy and only giving him a few weeks notice would be easy pickings for them, when Peter said give us the full 8week training camp we will need and we will take it they didn't hear anything back wilder is awful and you can guarantee his opponent how will be another bum who has had barely any time to prepare

When the date of the 26th Sept was offered it would of given Hughie over 7 weeks to prepare...would have thought a fit young up for it contender would have jumped at the chance to fight for a world title...face it mate they bottled it...The WBC are bent those behind Wilder are crooked...but the one thing you can not take away from Wilder himself is the win over Stiverne...as for Wilder's next opponent being a bum...how would you think the rest of the world viewd a fight with Hughie if it would have came off?

• Like 1

As for briggs lol

Just tinker-tails.

When the date of the 26th Sept was offered it would of given Hughie over 7 weeks to prepare...would have thought a fit young up for it contender would have jumped at the chance to fight for a world title...face it mate they bottled it...The WBC are bent those behind Wilder are crooked...but the one thing you can not take away from Wilder himself is the win over Stiverne...as for Wilder's next opponent being a bum...how would you think the rest of the world viewd a fight with Hughie if it would have came off?
No think about this 7 Weeks and then having to find last minute sparing partners etc, world tittle fight I'm sure they want allot of time go prepare why didn't deontays team say ok then we'll give you a full 8 weeks beacuse it was them who didn't really want the fight over 30 fights and the only opponents worth mentioning are Maliki Scott and berman Stevene

I know for a fact they did not bottle this fight you will find wilder team did not bother getting back to them so how did furys side bottle when they sent the reply straight away to hurry things along

Edited by CushtyJook

Why would Wilder give in to Furys demands????? hes WBC world HEAVY WEIGHT champion and Hughie fury isnt in the top 30 ...and where are they getting 4 weeks from it was set for 27th sept ....bottled it plain and simple ....and if the fight does go a head and when Hughie get s KOD we all know what the excuses will be

• Like 1

Why would Wilder give in to Furys demands????? hes WBC world HEAVY WEIGHT champion and Hughie fury isnt in the top 30 ...and where are they getting 4 weeks from it was set for 27th sept ....bottled it plain and simple ....and if the fight does go a head and when Hughie get s KOD we all know what the excuses will be

That's why only bums and people looking to take the pay check would take a fight with minimal time to prepare , hughie fury is a future star and they where up for taking the fight it just would be stupid with only seven weeks to prepare especially a world title fight simple as that, would Eddie Hearn let Anthony Joshua fight on short notice fat chance he'll want 15 weeks notice

Why wasn't it enough BROOKSIDE?

here you go dopey this is for you and the three stooges .now i wont post on here after this because i cant be arguing with you fools any more ..

Oozes with class....

Why wasn't it enough BROOKSIDE?

here you go dopey this is for you and the three stooges .now i wont post on here after this because i cant be arguing with you fools any more ..

what did that prove??? ?? apart from that's 24 mins of my life I will never get back??? what about the interview with Tyson when he said Joshua beat him up in sparring? ?? sort of contradicts him self a lot that's all that proves ???