• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

When klitchko knocks fury out he will be doing a public service for everyone who has been ripped off by these gypsy rogue traders. Atb taggy.

What makes you think klitchko will knock out fury ? You must have some idea fed up of people saying stupid things and not having any logical explanation for them?

Fury is probably the most underrated boxer in the world world will finally realise October 24th

I asked brookie but he didn't reply. i'll be the first on here to say well done if Fury wins. If he loses, will YOU be on here to say you were wrong?

Who cares about people coming on an apologising, whatever way the fight goes, get over yourselves, fury is cushty relative an he confident he will win, happy days, fair play, cmon fury, an wee frampton tomorrow night on itv, cmon the jackal.

Fury is probably the most underrated boxer in the world world will finally realise October 24th

I asked brookie but he didn't reply. i'll be the first on here to say well done if Fury wins. If he loses, will YOU be on here to say you were wrong?

With out a doubt yes I've also said that in this topic twice
  • Like 1

I just can't see how Tyson will win, he's never been in there with anyone remotely with the power of Wlad. The younger Klit brother feasts on larger opponents, I hope Fury causes the upset but I think his chances are slim to none. Joshua IMO would have a much better chance of beating Wlad.

Edited by DogFox123

I just can't see how Tyson will win, he's never been in there with anyone remotely with the power of Wlad. The younger Klit brother feasts on larger opponents, I hope Fury causes the upset but I think his chances are slim to none. Joshua IMO would have a much better chance of beating Wlad.

Actually wvladamir likes to say he is better against larger opponents however it's not true he's only saying test because deep down the knows Tyson is the only threat towards him

Aj going be a force to reckon with

Load of bollocks same was said about David price people soon shut up when he got hit on the chin same with Joshua and do your research and you'll find out about his hard shot taking capability

Load of bollocks same was said about David price people soon shut up when he got hit on the chin same with Joshua and do your research and you'll find out about his hard shot taking capability

Let's be honest Tyson hasn't looked the best at taking a shot as he?? We will find out if he as a good chin when he fights Wlad who is an elite puncher if nothing else.

Let's be honest Tyson hasn't looked the best at taking a shot as he?? We will find out if he as a good chin when he fights Wlad who is an elite puncher if nothing else.

No I agree however the Steve Cunningham shot is the only thing people say and if they take the time to actually watch the fight again they will find he was caught off balance and littering minites later takes the same shot an overhand right with ease, he had been put down by pajik also however doesn't matter how many times oh go down as long as you get back up and win which fury has every single time, heart of pride I bet wvlad doesn't have half the heart fury does hence why wvladamir been knocked out cold a few times