• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Cushyjook can i ask why you have seemingly bet so much with just a evens bet when you can clearly get better odds at a bookies? not a loaded question i just carnt get my head round it. you fellas from the traveling community i thought were more switched on than that.

Cushyjook can i ask why you have seemingly bet so much with just a evens bet when you can clearly get better odds at a bookies? not a loaded question i just carnt get my head round it. you fellas from the traveling community i thought were more switched on than that.

Read it up I've also said I've got bets in the bookies also but just trying to get s big of banter on here and have a friendly bet I'm certain there is nobody up for it anyway

• Like 1

Tbh I would have thought Fury would have gone after a fight with Wilder who is certainly more beatable than Wlad . Fury has every chance to beat Wilder whose biggest name on his resume up until being gifted the Title shot against Stiverne was Audley Harrison, ffs.Fury would have probs got the same payday for fighting Wilder as he is getting for fighting Wlad with an option of a unification fight with Wlad later in the year had he beat Wilder.

You certainly aint no fan of wilders are you Mick...what did you think of his eliminator with Malik Scott for the WBC?...Scott took a dive or what?!! :whistling:

• Like 1

Hopefully they will both meet in the ring , see if fury beats wvladamir that will open the gates to a big UK heavyweight showdown in the future between fury and Joshua

Its not going to happen.

Flurry will get hes payday from klitchkov and then you will not see him in the ring again. .

TUFFTY

Hopefully they will both meet in the ring , see if fury beats wvladamir that will open the gates to a big UK heavyweight showdown in the future between fury and Joshua

Its not going to happen.

Flurry will get hes payday from klitchkov and then you will not see him in the ring again. .

TUFFTY

he will be a born again mma fighter

Its not going to happen.

TUFFTY

he will be a born again mma fighter
Lol lol

Can you imagine flurry in with the likes of cain vasgalez.

First Round ko that one lol

Its not going to happen.

TUFFTY

Do you know fury do you ? Because I can tell you he wants to be the first travelling heavyweight champion that's why he never pursed wilder instead which would make him more money, I think you will find he would fight klitchko anywhere on the earth and it's more likely to be klitchko who will drop out as his team know fury is beating him also as his own trainer told him to avoid fighting fury as he is the next champion do your re search if you song believe me

Its not going to happen.

TUFFTY

Do you know fury do you ? Because I can tell you he wants to be the first travelling heavyweight champion that's why he never pursed wilder instead which would make him more money, I think you will find he would fight klitchko anywhere on the earth and it's more likely to be klitchko who will drop out as his team know fury is beating him also as his own trainer told him to avoid fighting fury as he is the next champion do your re search if you song believe me
cushty, il def side with you on that one, he has the pride of the gypsies to fight for, surely to be 1st of the millions who tried before him, will mean more than money. Just to be called official heavyweight champ (if he even wins) the buzz he would feel would be something else. He has a lot to fight for

fair play cushty, your persistent lol

Don't worry I'll be thinking of the fury haters when he makes wvladamir fight and toughs him up then knocks him out.

And the new heavyweight champion on the world Tyson furrrrrrrrrrrrrrry