get a midge magnet and put it near the kennels. work a treat :thumbs:

are you talking about the gas powered ones? was looking online, they was asking £500! :icon_eek: too rich for me mate

jesus, the wife never told me that! i'll make sure she shows a little more appreciation ;)

I don't know if this works with midges but it's the best thing if you have been bit by mozzys,,,

Hot water,,,where ever you have been bitten,,,pour hot water on the bite,,,I'm not talking boiling water out of a kettle,,,but use the shower head on as hot as you can stand for as long as you can stand,,,just 10, 20 seconds,,,

This will stop the bite from itching compleatly,,,, but like I say not tried it on midges

Works mate ;)

I'm covered in bites from my mountain escapade last weekend and last night I got done over about 5more times in my own bloody bed... These Asiatic/tiger mosquito's are the devil!

Little b*****ds!

How something so small can drive a man to distraction!

Should get all the kiddy fiddlers strip the c**ts naked. Tie them to a tree on rannoch moor for a week. The midges will drive them mad.

I spent a week on that Rannoch Moor a few years back didnt get bitten once........not even the midges find me attractive these days :D

• Like 2

Little b*****ds!

Should get all the kiddy fiddlers strip the c**ts naked. Tie them to a tree on rannoch moor for a week. The midges will drive them mad.

I spent a week on that Rannoch Moor a few years back didnt get bitten once........not even the midges find me attractive these days :D

Gnash did you ever come across a old train carriage, turned into a caravan type thing? Years ago my uncle bought one and had it put up there never went up though, he was a train driver and loved trains, but sadly was depressed and decided to throw himself under a train that his mate was driving lol

Little b*****ds!

Gnash did you ever come across a old train carriage, turned into a caravan type thing? Years ago my uncle bought one and had it put up there never went up though, he was a train driver and loved trains, but sadly was depressed and decided to throw himself under a train that his mate was driving lol

Lol sorry mate

• 3 weeks later...

Little b*****ds!

just about on my doorstep there Gnasher.

Little b*****ds!

just about on my doorstep there Gnasher.

Lucky you......fine place :thumbs: