Dog Thives

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive had dogs stolen from my premises .one things a dead cert if they know where you are they will be back and will wait for the right moment to have your dogs . the only way to stop em is to up your s

I don't know anything about dogfighting, nor do I want to. But if you were a coach getting a boxer (the pugilist type not the breed) ready for a fight you wouldn't go to your local chess club or bras

Personally it makes me mad when I see someone say that stolen dogs get used for baiting with pit bulls. Yet there's never been any proof of it but the unfortunate owner thinks their beloved pet has b

Keep your eyes open in the craven arms area as they are marking doors gates footpaths were dogs are a good few were done yesterday so bewear folks

shove a garden fork straight through the middle of the vermin b*****ds

• Like 7

I hear it's happening round this way.

Any idea who is doing it?

nobody knows one woman went in her garden and a bloke was looking through the hedge its getting worse for dogs going missing

I hear it's happening round this way.

Any idea who is doing it?

nobody knows one woman went in her garden and a bloke was looking through the hedge its getting worse for dogs going missing

ive had dogs stolen from my premises .one things a dead cert if they know where you are they will be back and will wait for the right moment to have your dogs . the only way to stop em is to up your security .mine is like fort knox now and my bedroom window is always open now no matter what the weather .they had me once theyll never do it a second time ,in fact id love em to try again .doglost is a great organisation and helped me no end when mine went ,they have a huge dossier on known dog thieves .theres one or two who are members on this site no doubt. one thing i cant abide is a dog thief

• Like 17

i thought i was pretty secure :no: but i was wrong i nearly had my ferrets and nets etc took only for her ebt i would of lost the lot i now think you can never be sure on who your going out with thank feck it wasnt one of the mutts because i have been down that road and theres now worst feeling

• Like 1

what do they do with the dogs? is it mainly to sell on or more for dog fighting

I would of thought it depends on the dog, if its an expensive breed or not. Maybe used for puppy farms

Running dogs possibly used for coursing, lamping etc

Personally it makes me mad when I see someone say that stolen dogs get used for baiting with pit bulls.

Yet there's never been any proof of it but the unfortunate owner thinks their beloved pet has been tore to pieces by fighting dogs but the truth is that their pet is probably being walked by someone in a different town, county or even country.

The truth is that dogs get stolen because there's a market in pedigree dogs and working dogs.

As long as people will deal with dog dealers and buy pups and adults, no questions asked, there will be dog thieves.

Simple as that.

• Like 9

Personally it makes me mad when I see someone say that stolen dogs get used for baiting with pit bulls.

Yet there's never been any proof of it but the unfortunate owner thinks their beloved pet has been tore to pieces by fighting dogs but the truth is that their pet is probably being walked by someone in a different town, county or even country.

The truth is that dogs get stolen because there's a market in pedigree dogs and working dogs.

As long as people will deal with dog dealers and buy pups and adults, no questions asked, there will be dog thieves.

Simple as that.

Nah I ain't having that.

It's well known that SOME of the dog fighting lads use mongrels as baiting dogs. I'm sure the old school lads wouldn't agree with it but it does happen.

Lots of mongrels get stolen. They aren't being stolen to sell on as a pet for £50 are they?

• Like 2

Simple as that.

Nah I ain't having that.

It's well known that SOME of the dog fighting lads use mongrels as baiting dogs. I'm sure the old school lads wouldn't agree with it but it does happen.

Lots of mongrels get stolen. They aren't being stolen to sell on as a pet for £50 are they?

Simple as that.

Nah I ain't having that.

Simple as that.

Nah I ain't having that.

Know that for sure do you?.

• Like 1