Top Tips

Guest vin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont feed cheap cat biscuits from supermarkets as a staple diet for your ferrets excluding anything else...seen this done over a few generations with a mates ferrets and they always seem to snap thei

Try not to over-complicate the ferreting game,...keep it simple,..in and out,..no fecking about..

Always take a smaller bloke with you,,,,to order around and fetch and carry......

Posted Images

both sound like a pair a fcuking amateurs, I'm available for ferreting lessons if yous are interested lol

shut it ya skinny fekker ... I've seen your lessons... you just wanted to touch me up when I bent down checking the nets. :whistling:

Well looks like vin and leeview have had some catching up to do . Must be a while since they've seen each other , : ) lol , vin how's the club coming on , any merchandise ready yet .

Any man can insult me and call me anything he likes..But not my Ferrets.

Could you imagine me running a club and having to deal with negative vibe merchants and piss takers at every point of interest. . . Fcuk that !

I understand why friends who know the game and have wrote books in the past etc etc are very weary and jaded about wanting to do more writing and trying to educate the masses.

Well looks like vin and leeview have had some catching up to do . Must be a while since they've seen each other , : ) lol , vin how's the club coming on , any merchandise ready yet .

Any man can insult me and call me anything he likes..But not my Ferrets.

Could you imagine me running a club and having to deal with negative vibe merchants and piss takers at every point of interest. . . Fcuk that !

I understand why friends who know the game and have wrote books in the past etc etc are very weary and jaded about wanting to do more writing and trying to educate the masses.

Look forward to the book vin lol

And my W.F.A TShirt lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you share your permission with fellow hunters ferret that first then move onto your own permission, there's nothing worse than starting the season off really well then tailing off at the end

I had a shared permission at one time, luckily for me the other bloke rarely ever got out and when he did he only did the easiest warrens ignoring anything big or in brambles etc.