• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gave up all my dreams when I got married...

I always have lots of dreams & usually remember quite a bit the next day..........my wife claims she doesn't? The best & most vivid dreams I've had were on 24mg nicorette patches, fcuking gre

I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmallow one night ... When I woke up I couldn't find my pillow .......

Lol so you have mastiff in your make up?

don't say much about my mother does it lol...We share certain genes with every living thing ....next time someone says are you a man or a mouse say actually about80% mouse.....its true! :laugh:

Haha my mate had stones said worst thing in his life cryed like a child

yeah there no fun but after a lifetime of them you get use to em....I mainly keep it under control now days with a combination of diet and drugs and gallons of water 8ltr min a day....If i don't look after myself i can have a stone a day. ...biggest stone I've passed so far was 8mm it got jammed in my japs eye I had to pull it out :laugh:

• Like 1

Haha my mate had stones said worst thing in his life cryed like a child

yeah there no fun but after a lifetime of them you get use to em....I mainly keep it under control now days with a combination of diet and drugs and gallons of water 8ltr min a day....If i don't look after myself i can have a stone a day. ...biggest stone I've passed so far was 8mm it got jammed in my japs eye I had to pull it out :laugh:

Stop,....?

• Like 3

Dont know if its been mentioned all ready because i have not read the whole thread and I knos most will say no way but weed is a hell of alot better for ur head than constant use of any pharma drug and hell of a pain killer in the right form. Just my opnion

Needs to be done right, when done right, iv heard it to cure cancer, the plant based enzymes, tetrahydorcanabinal, cannabidal, an cannabidol, it works

Its not that complicated for pain as it would be for cancer , totally different conversations . For pain as simple as smoking a spliff can help , same cant be said for cancer !!