My New Saluki Just Imported Him Back What You's Think Lads?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got him back on Monday.   Bred by hamad al ghanem Saluki centre of Dubai Saluki club of Arabia   Some pics of him at four months.   And pics of him last night at 11 months old now.  

Update on my dog boys running really well. Shot and retrieved yesterday.

Here's two pups off him as a friend of mine used him on a genuine first cross saluki greyhound bitch he has. Both bitch pups 7 pups in the litter I kept this red bitch and my mate kept the black and c

Posted Images

I only ever hunted hares and rabbits. he was a good dog on hares and did not need a fen to kill one.as he could catch on small land as well as big open ground. and for a 27" dog he cought loads of rabbits on the lamp' (carrying back as well) he was a clever dog to' often running out wide on the lamp and coming in from the dark. atb two crows.

• Like 1

I'll tell you one thing about the hunting life, there is 2 rights know it alls on it and that desertbred and riohog, note that every time desertbred comment his lap dog riohog is right on behind him, they live in the UK but yet know every bred of dog in the middle east, you've been asked what way your dogs are bred but we still haven't got an answer? I remember a picture of riohog black dog with 2 rabbits Longside a landrover with a lamp, that dogs well tested! As for desertbred he knows everything there is to know but not one picture or name or story to back up his claims! I'd love to see these amazing dog's that they have cause they are the only fellas with great dogs! f**k ye every f**k off and give this man a break, jealousy his a big thing in the doggy game and these comments sink of it and I'm sick of reading this is a shit bred, I've the best and no else can get it! Salukis are not my dog and any man who can say there great in a desert is a clown, they run quarry down to the ground, it's not the balls of steel that take it, it the stamina and then the boys tie the gazel to the jeep and 10 dogs run after it! There a pack dog cause all videos by the Arabs have more than one! Sure look theyll be on to answer this but will avoid half the questions as usual! Nice dog and enjoy him, you deserve it after all the travelling! You've as much chance as the next man!

• Like 2

I only ever hunted hares and rabbits. he was a good dog on hares and did not need a fen to kill one.as he could catch on small land as well as big open ground. and for a 27" dog he cought loads of rabbits on the lamp' (carrying back as well) he was a clever dog to' often running out wide on the lamp and coming in from the dark. atb two crows.

?? was he hard work as a pup? My oldest one was testing too say the least as a young dog he had the ability in bags but could frustrate at times however maturity eventually took hold and the consistency came I found the more work the more focused he remained

He where primarily hare dog but I allowed him great deal of freedom too hunt as and what he wished, turned him too lamp at four and he took too that as well no chew

Very durable lurchers they make if you choose too use them that way

• Like 1

At the end of the day it comes down too first the dog itself and secondly the men and what he puts into the dog

It's all very good being the very best bred and the most expensive rarest purest whatever but once the quarries up n slips pulled its the dog it's that does the running not it's grandparents or parents

The only guarantee is that there is no guarantee?

Edited by arcticgun

I'll tell you one thing about the hunting life, there is 2 rights know it alls on it and that desertbred and riohog, note that every time desertbred comment his lap dog riohog is right on behind him, they live in the UK but yet know every bred of dog in the middle east, you've been asked what way your dogs are bred but we still haven't got an answer? I remember a picture of riohog black dog with 2 rabbits Longside a landrover with a lamp, that dogs well tested! As for desertbred he knows everything there is to know but not one picture or name or story to back up his claims! I'd love to see these amazing dog's that they have cause they are the only fellas with great dogs! f**k ye every f**k off and give this man a break, jealousy his a big thing in the doggy game and these comments sink of it and I'm sick of reading this is a shit bred, I've the best and no else can get it! Salukis are not my dog and any man who can say there great in a desert is a clown, they run quarry down to the ground, it's not the balls of steel that take it, it the stamina and then the boys tie the gazel to the jeep and 10 dogs run after it! There a pack dog cause all videos by the Arabs have more than one! Sure look theyll be on to answer this but will avoid half the questions as usual! Nice dog and enjoy him, you deserve it after all the travelling! You've as much chance as the next man!

You know f**k all about me or my dogs and thats the way I like it, Weve been down this path before you thick little c**t isnt it you who runs bull x,s and talks the talk but does any one one even know you. Plenty of folk seen my dogs run and they are lads that know what they are talking about not some plank like you that has some kind of complex, So go back to playing with yourself .Just as you have an opinion so do others but most of us have a clue of what we are talking about.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

You know f**k all about me or my dogs and thats the way I like it, Weve been down this path before you thick little c**t isnt it you who runs bull x,s and talks the talk but does any one one even know you. Plenty of folk seen my dogs run and they are lads that know what they are talking about not some plank like you that has some kind of complex, So go back to playing with yourself .Just as you have an opinion so do others but most of us have a clue of what we are talking about.
i rest my case, not one question answered from the guy who knows it all! You really need to give yourself a good shake cause the shit your talkin is unbelievable, the best men seen your dogs! One minute no one knows you the next they all seen your dogs! Look get real, I never blow up my dogs so don't try turning it around on me! Now piss off and stop running another topic!

i rest my case, not one question answered from the guy who knows it all! You really need to give yourself a good shake cause the shit your talkin is unbelievable, the best men seen your dogs! One minute no one knows you the next they all seen your dogs! Look get real, I never blow up my dogs so don't try turning it around on me! Now piss off and stop running another topic!

Does your brain work at all?I said plenty of folk seen my dogs run where does that say the best men? I said you dont know me or my dogs , not that no one knows me, you thick c**t you started your verbal diahorea now f**k off and play dim whit .

Does your brain work at all?I said plenty of folk seen my dogs run where does that say the best men? I said you dont know me or my dogs , not that no one knows me, you thick c**t you started your verbal diahorea now f**k off and play dim whit .
my brain better than yours does clearly, but sure you only have the best dogs! Verbal diahorea is rich comin from you, read all the shit you have on this topic! Read the original post and reply to all the questions your well able to ask everyone here what way is your saluki bred and then knock it cause an Arab in the desert didn't bred a pack dog.