Now that's funny, malt, it wasn't the liverpool bit, i was more angry at the "down's syndrome" bit, i have heard everything said about scouser's and i can throw a few in for anyone, some of them i agree with, lot of rat's in this town i'm the first to admit it, but fcuk it, it's all bollock's and i might of jumped a bit early.

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down fellas , sometimes some jokes are said that are a little distasteful but it's a bloody joke I'm pretty sure no malice is intended . Any how I'm off to bed to dream off kicking them scousers

Nothing funny about kids with disabilities.

Posted Images

Unfortunately mate Theres a fella on here pretty regularly who has a DS youngster. Sure he's heard all the jokes and deals with them well.

With a forum this size your always gonna upset someone with jokes that ridicule a minority etc hope the fella is ok with it.

Cheers D.

• Like 1

Now, now, i have heard a lot of scouse jokes but that is the worst, i usually laugh at most of them but that one was a bit shit, i know we will rob your wheels, the eyes out your sockets and all the rest of the thieving we do, but we stopped all that in the eighties, we just fcuk scottish women who are bored with there husband's now, not meant for any other scot on here, i have known some good lad's from up there who wouldn't think of that shit joke, but they have give me a few belter's. :tongue2:

billy are they tighter than they husbands wallet or am i better sticking with the half a lager crew at last orders

Unfortunately mate Theres a fella on here pretty regularly who has a DS youngster. Sure he's heard all the jokes and deals with them well.

With a forum this size your always gonna upset someone with jokes that ridicule a minority etc hope the fella is ok with it.

Cheers D.

I have friend's in this situation and they are not on this site but just felt i had to defend them, they probably would tell me to calm down :laugh: but sometimes you just jump in. :victory:

• Like 3

Looking over towards the bar my mate said to me, "I wonder what it's like to be a retard?"

I said, "I don't know, why don't you go over and ask him."

So he got up, walked to the bar and tapped this kid with Down's Syndrome on the shoulder

I shouted over, "Not him... the bloke in the Liverpool shirt . :laugh:

just ask a mod to delete your topic t and get on with your life ?
  • Like 2

Calm down fellas , sometimes some jokes are said that are a little distasteful but it's a bloody joke I'm pretty sure no malice is intended . Any how I'm off to bed to dream off kicking them scousers arses this season again ( oh and what would tig say). Nnnnnoooooonnn Nnnnuuuunnniiiiitttttteeeddddd :):):):) ..

• Like 9

In my experience the ones with the most reason to be offended by something are usually the ones who are least offended and the ones who have no reason to be offended like to get offended on other peoples behalf !!!......Budharley sounds like a good man comfortable in his own skin and its refreshing to see :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

That is exactly it gnasher, i have been out with these friend's and if anyone look's over at us i can't help snarling and they always tell me take no notice, because we don't people are just curious, which i find is a great way to look at things, but i suppose they are used to it and i am not, so that makes me look the prick by making something out of nothing.

• Like 1