West Ham

Go to solution Solved by TUFFTY,

Right

Back to the Hammers

Im looking forward to the coming season and hopefully get a ticket for the first home match with the new manager.

Anyone else going along?

Certainly am.....90% sure this will be my last season following them round the country so ironic that for the first time in years it will be all round Europe as well with a bit of luck :whistling: ............that said,same as any other season survival is the main aim.

Gnash can you get me a ticket for the first game please mate.

Pm me the details.

Looking forward to this for the first time since harry.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 7 foot 6 inch,19 stone grey haired chubber with a gimpy shoulder and an obsession with mens willies.....................i bet the ladies are all over you

The way i see it is its like divorcing your wife and marrying her sister.....there will be similarities but what you fell in love with wont be the same ......your right its a massive decision but if

Appointed new manage Slaven bilic today. Good news for the hammers.  

Right

Back to the Hammers

Im looking forward to the coming season and hopefully get a ticket for the first home match with the new manager.

Anyone else going along?

Certainly am.....90% sure this will be my last season following them round the country so ironic that for the first time in years it will be all round Europe as well with a bit of luck :whistling: ............that said,same as any other season survival is the main aim.

Pm me the details.

Just go online, you will get one no bother mate.

Right

Back to the Hammers

Anyone else going along?

Pm me the details.

Just go online, you will get one no bother mate.

Cheers WILF

Right

Back to the Hammers

Anyone else going along?

What you think about Remy going to westham.

Right

Back to the Hammers

Anyone else going along?

What you think about Remy going to westham.

The little bits ive seen of him he looks a tidy player i think Carrol will be on his way back up north so with no more reason to keep booting the ball up in the air all the time he might do well :D .....Obiang looks a good player as well i suppose if we can get our head round having no English players left it might be an exciting season.

Rumour Has It Rosicky Could Be On The Move , He'd Be An Absolute Sensation , Though I Hope He Stays Where He Is .

Too right.....i never understood why they,re allowing him to go he,s a fan favorite and played well whenever he came on.......certainly be popular down the Hammers got a bit of Alan Devonshire about him :D

• Like 1