West Ham

Go to solution Solved by TUFFTY,

All i hope is he,s given the money to buy his own players......he wont want all the 7 foot Africans Allardyce brought in so hopefully as fans we can stop looking up in the air and watch football played on the floor again as judging by his management career so far Bilic likes teams to play the right way.....which he did himself as a player to be fair.....its a risky appointment but a good one.

To me Gnasher fat sam the bolton man didn't have the heart.

With bilic he does indeed

Hes very passionate with the club he works for.

Should be for the best.

Its the old saying mate " be careful what you wish for "...............i was the first to say i didnt want Allardyce anywhere near this club,but beyond the shit football he proved he could keep us in the division......in many ways i admire Gold and Sullivan for trying to push us on to the next level......but years of experience with this club tells me its probably wiser to look over our shoulder rather than out in front :D

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 7 foot 6 inch,19 stone grey haired chubber with a gimpy shoulder and an obsession with mens willies.....................i bet the ladies are all over you

The way i see it is its like divorcing your wife and marrying her sister.....there will be similarities but what you fell in love with wont be the same ......your right its a massive decision but if

Appointed new manage Slaven bilic today. Good news for the hammers.  

Fluffy Iv just weighed myself

Maybe I'm only chubby

Down from 21 clem to 19 and half :)

Checked my barnet as you's say

Def no ginger but quite a few grey tips

And I will post on your Hammers thread as and when I see fit

So basically I would run ring round you when I come and visit this October/November pmsl

Come down my garden path tomorrow ' next week ' October November and I will see it for what it is a threat and a danger to me and my family and deal with it .

Your threats towards me are on here a few times for all to see and I'm sure the law states a peaceful man can use whatever force necessary to protect themselfs their property and their family so you crack on you tosspot .

Max I know you have difficulty in reading.

But I have not threatened you whatsoever.

I mearly said that I will push you on the swings in the park.

And run circles around you wilst your on the roundabout.

As for coming to your house!

Where the fcuk did you make that up from?

There there max calm down

Ive already told you im 12 stone fcuked.

I don't know.

Uour reading to much daily mirror my friend.

Pmsl

You are one sad prick

Making up stories as you go along.

It was this big wasnt max.

With thousands of members reading every word can one member tell me where ive threatened yhis fat lazy c**t?

• Solution

My intentions was to prove that you are in real FACT that you are a lieing c**t.

Well you have done that yourself in this thread you giant idiotic moran.

And you still wont admit it pmsl.

Ta ta smax

Right

Back to the Hammers

Im looking forward to the coming season and hopefully get a ticket for the first home match with the new manager.

Anyone else going along?

Certainly am.....90% sure this will be my last season following them round the country so ironic that for the first time in years it will be all round Europe as well with a bit of luck :whistling: ............that said,same as any other season survival is the main aim.

Edited by gnasher16

Right

Back to the Hammers

Im looking forward to the coming season and hopefully get a ticket for the first home match with the new manager.

Anyone else going along?

Certainly am.....90% sure this will be my last season following them round the country so ironic that for the first time in years it will be all round Europe as well with a bit of luck :whistling: ............that said,same as any other season survival is the main aim.

Your certainly a man of your word mate. Must be a big decision for you after following them so long.

It's a sign of the times though for you premiership clubs......money talks. Shame that has to over ride history and tradition.

Right

Back to the Hammers

Anyone else going along?

Your certainly a man of your word mate. Must be a big decision for you after following them so long.

It's a sign of the times though for you premiership clubs......money talks. Shame that has to over ride history and tradition.

The way i see it is its like divorcing your wife and marrying her sister.....there will be similarities but what you fell in love with wont be the same :D ......your right its a massive decision but if i dont move on with other things in life now i,ll end up like that old gent in my profile picture !

I always defended the premiership and everything it brings..........but now its effecting my club direct and like you say you have to sacrifice history and tradition....... it kind of knocks the wind out of you a bit.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2