Salukis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got one right here killed a lot of hares with him he's 10 yrs old now, pure bred kc registered and working line bred with a long pedigree of coursing/import stock saluki bred from imports and coursing

To get this back on topic here are a couple of pictures of smoothed and feathered Saluki's, all bred by Paul Sagar. Saw them run many times and still see the back n tan smooth run (second photo) and w

middle east sal or salx?

Posted Images

Few pics of mine down the shore this morning, she just over 7 month and just under 25tts hoping she got another inch to grow at least a like them to have abit of height, she been a pleasure to own so far not really had any major issues just the usual puppy stuff but over last couple weeks she seems alot more responsive and settled down so with bit of luck she stop a few back end of the season

20150607_072524_zpsfkksfoih.jpg

20150607_071955_zpshgmfbkhd.jpg

20150607_071339_zpsbcvlrijr.jpg

20150607_070757_zpspfkiodg7.jpg

20150607_071331_zpsostmzai1.jpg

20150607_073225_zpsau5wty3c.jpg

• Like 3

Gem is the double of Nero as a pup lovely strong frame too her good thick bone structure solid looking in appearance I think you will easily get that extra inch growth height wise this lining has produced some nice big strong bitches so far it seems the lines have complimented each other long way too go yet but very pleased with the feedback on all the pups lads really seem too have taken too their pups and are enjoying them

• 4 weeks later...

Yes ...beautyfull animals ! Must av been pleasures to av own .keep pics coming real good to see

lads for those of you that dont know jimmy ( the duke3 ) recently passed away very suddenly .i was very lucky and privileged to be able to call jimmy a friend ,because such friends as jimmy dont come around very often ,jimmy was a great dog man and possessed great field craft slipping greats like lucky and sniper etc in his time .luckys owner one time told me jimmy was the best slipper he had ever known ,jimmy was never a show off always humble and willing to help and offer advice .he was very well liked and respected the length and breadth of the country and the dog world has lost a diamond in jimmys passing . RIP BOSSMAN XX