Salukis

Haha @ Trench..couldn't stay away buddy,I needed my daily fix lol,no f****r will offer me a day out mate haha...I'm waiting on one of these rich young Arab's coming knocking on my door with a wedge of £££££££ for my dog lol..ahhh I can but dream ?

PSX_20150521_193955_zpsw6aoqaz3.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got one right here killed a lot of hares with him he's 10 yrs old now, pure bred kc registered and working line bred with a long pedigree of coursing/import stock saluki bred from imports and coursing

To get this back on topic here are a couple of pictures of smoothed and feathered Saluki's, all bred by Paul Sagar. Saw them run many times and still see the back n tan smooth run (second photo) and w

middle east sal or salx?

Posted Images

I don't mind off of proper men. Be a pleasure to meet some of the men and there dogs

theres a man i totally respect in the coursing game . Said your bitch in his opinion . The best bitch out there . This man knows his onions .
thank you I find it embarrassing talking about my own dog. I just let men watch her run and they judge for them selfs
she's been there for the past 3 or 4 years for all to see

is that the 1 on the chalky tape,

• 2 weeks later...

To get this back on topic here are a couple of pictures of smoothed and feathered Saluki's, all bred by Paul Sagar. Saw them run many times and still see the back n tan smooth run (second photo) and was doing the job last season at 7 years old and doing a good job at that.

IMG_6032_zpsppqjh9ct.jpg

IMG_0818_zpsy3ufl4o5.jpg

(Cocker the feathered is Maggie)

IMG_8580.CR2-1_zpsmkgvtmxs.jpg

Another of Maggie (sadly no longer with us)

• Like 14

To get this back on topic here are a couple of pictures of smoothed and feathered Saluki's, all bred by Paul Sagar. Saw them run many times and still see the back n tan smooth run (second photo) and was doing the job last season at 7 years old and doing a good job at that.

IMG_6032_zpsppqjh9ct.jpg

IMG_0818_zpsy3ufl4o5.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_6032_zpsppqjh9ct.jpg

IMG_0818_zpsy3ufl4o5.jpg

Very nice dogs
  • Like 1

not sure desertbred his bitch would have to be 11 years old next month the only sister of this dog i know of alive now, is maggie which pauls wife still has

Was Brighorn (Snipers sire)bred from Tepe De Gawra?

• Like 1

not sure desertbred his bitch would have to be 11 years old next month the only sister of this dog i know of alive now, is maggie which pauls wife still has

yes tepe gawra and durak

• Like 1

yes tepe gawra and durak

Cheers :thumbs: