Nice Long Walk

Missing tomoz back at it again Tuesday gonna do a nice hill walk maybe twelve has they say September round corner and a driven man or animal there no time to be wasting has they say keep at it . Atb bunnys.

your deff fit :thumbs: , you+ jazz will be, well up for it comes sep no prob there :yes: I going to start bike work mid June with buck, then in sep start him lamping . he loves the bike work norm do about 25 mile a week, just to open his lungs up a bit and bit of steady pace, last time out with him on the bike, he pulled me+ bike into a ditch he was trying to get at a feckin tree rat :censored: he bloody mad lol

just let him run behind the bike freely then. i wouldnt have attached to the bike in any way it would be dangerous.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went over with trigger2 (jon) his 2 dogs, and my 2 dogs to visit Bunnys who on here. I hadn't seen him for over 2 years, so it was great to catch up on old times and nice for him to meet jon and see h

Nice to meet up with good fellas and have a good wander and chin wag,,,nice one chaps,,,,next time take some lurchers instead of them guard dogs and who knows what you might catch.......

I've got to say the gsd x is a dam good x if bred the right way like I've said befor don't like first xs to heavy and very hit and miss half xs are better and the quarter xs I've got can turn on a six

Ray yams have a very strong animal there has trigger says find some off road tracks run him free ,had a few stumbles with jaz attached ta bike Always remember age just a number mentall attitude and drive. Keep at it atb bunnys

Ray yams have a very strong animal there has trigger says find some off road tracks run him free ,had a few stumbles with jaz attached ta bike Always remember age just a number mentall attitude and drive. Keep at it atb bunnys

yeh deff right , where I am now pro bit harder to get to lanes , its more of side roads +fields + p/ bridle paths , I prob spend more time getting on/off the bike with bridle paths lol . there some side roads that not to bad, go about 11am you only see few cars /tractors , when I start in mid june and he if he sees anything I will just loose the lead, ive been in my car few times and have seen the odd cats or foxes to the side of me, and them 2 feckers Bryn +Buck have nearly jumped out of the window I had 1/2 open lol I hoping I don't see nothing with the big lump in june lol

by my old place

P1010092_zpssvpel1mz.jpg

Ray, I use a long horse leader when I run the dog with the bike, let him run in front 6 foot or more with the rest gathered in my hand. When something jumps up on the trail in front, hell pull it out your hand, gives you second or 2 to prepare to hold him back lol Doesn't always work mind but its usually effective.

Cheers, D.

Now bird id I'll let you TRY and ride your bike with none other than jerry lee attached :icon_eek:

If ever there was a recipe for a trip to A&E then this is it :laugh:

I'd love love love to be able to exercise these two on a bike but by god I'd be a goner :(

Ray, I use a long horse leader when I run the dog with the bike, let him run in front 6 foot or more with the rest gathered in my hand. When something jumps up on the trail in front, hell pull it out your hand, gives you second or 2 to prepare to hold him back lol Doesn't always work mind but its usually effective.

Cheer

thanks Dave :thumbs: , my next door neighbour's keep stock and they take there horses regular p/p shows and ive seen them lead them out to motors with the above leader type thing . that would be not bad idea with Buck to hold him back if he seen any thing he might want to chase . the prob getting of the bike quick enough before he drags you+ bike into the ditch :laugh: , but ive think ive got it sorted now, I will just put the bike down quick and hold the fecker lol and prob help if the bike, or I was bit heavier as well :D

Now bird id I'll let you TRY and ride your bike with none other than jerry lee attached :icon_eek:

I'd love love love to be able to exercise these two on a bike but by god I'd be a goner :(

bloody hell Buck bad enough , never mind your monster lol

• Like 1

That big beast beast wants running on one of the rigs like what the huskys pull..now that be fun..lol

I bet he knock up a decent speed as well , he can cover ground quick with his long stride, he run a mile when fit at fast pace :yes:

bloody hell Buck bad enough , never mind your monster lol
:laugh: I'd pay good money to see it though !