Nice Long Walk

Went over with trigger2 (jon) his 2 dogs, and my 2 dogs to visit Bunnys who on here. I hadn't seen him for over 2 years, so it was great to catch up on old times and nice for him to meet jon and see his 2 dogs . Well took bit longer to get there with traffic , had quick brew then went on the walk . He was shocked with seeing Buck as last time he was only 6 months old , Buck 3 in august so what he saw now was very different animal lol , his gsd x grey bitch jazz looked in good shape and had nice temp. All 4 dogs got on well , it was good walk for them 6 mile done it 2 1/2 hours not bad pace, and getting wet as well lol . I t stopped raining Buster and Bryn must got the sent of something, went in to some thick cover , Buck flew up there after them , they all had good nose about , but what ever it was had just gone . Thanks mate for great breakfast , me and jon thought it was spot on :thumbs: , we will have do it again, and try to get a couple nights out this season . :thumbs:

DSCN0506_zpsumpqxsjo.jpg

DSCN0507_zpsdhojfbdc.jpg

.DSCN0495_zpskzvvd07o.jpg

DSCN0505_zpskyb6grgn.jpg

DSCN0510_zps1rdb0kgc.jpg

bit of sheep training other day

DSCN0494_zps9sqohr7v.jpg

DSCN0483_zps93nbaoyy.jpg

• Like 9

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went over with trigger2 (jon) his 2 dogs, and my 2 dogs to visit Bunnys who on here. I hadn't seen him for over 2 years, so it was great to catch up on old times and nice for him to meet jon and see h

Nice to meet up with good fellas and have a good wander and chin wag,,,nice one chaps,,,,next time take some lurchers instead of them guard dogs and who knows what you might catch.......

I've got to say the gsd x is a dam good x if bred the right way like I've said befor don't like first xs to heavy and very hit and miss half xs are better and the quarter xs I've got can turn on a six

Good day nice meeting trigger dogs in great order looking for going for a stroll again in beta weather.both Dutch herdersjaz and jax very similar could pass jaz has a pure lol buck a fine specimen of the xs head like a anvil buster fine animal also ,all in all fine animals good company and plans approved the clocks ticking thanks lads atb bunnys

• Like 1

Good day nice meeting trigger dogs in great order looking for going for a stroll again in beta weather.both Dutch herdersjaz and jax very similar could pass jaz has a pure lol buck a fine specimen of the xs head like a anvil buster fine animal also ,all in all fine animals good company and plans approved the clocks ticking thanks lads atb bunnys

yeh great to meet up again, was real nice walk , all dogs got on great , your right both bitches looked very similar didn't they :thumbs: . your right on Buck size and is head, ive been asked before if there mastiff in him lol, like said to you when he was walking towards you down the track , a lot of people freeze when see him, they don't know he big daft thing :D yeh deff do it again ,and have night out this season . the future looks+sounds great with these type dogs :thumbs: , Buck ticking all the boxes for me, very full on just like jazz is very good x :thumbs::yes:

What cross is buck he's a big boy? how tall is he I'd imagine he have trouble picking up the little rabbits I do like to see the heavy lurcher working atb. corey

he is a 1x gsd x grey , he is 28in 80 odd lb . he as no trouble picking rabbits up, he very deceiving dog he is fast+agile for his size with good pace and good stamina, his best bag is 20 rabbits in a night. but I reckon he double that easy if I went to places where there good numbers there :thumbs::yes:

DSCN0260_zpsjvyipqg5.jpg

• Like 1

What cross is buck he's a big boy? how tall is he I'd imagine he have trouble picking up the little rabbits I do like to see the heavy lurcher working atb. corey

I've not seen buck work on the lamp but seen the black dog work a few times. He's a similar size and has no problem scooping the bunnys up.

I've not seen buck work on the lamp but seen the black dog work a few times. He's a similar size and has no problem scooping the bunnys up.

that's it gaz, :thumbs: both pick rabbits up easy considering there size, and prob Buck more so as a bigger dog, I think gsds are as breed a very agle big powerful dog , the greyhound just adds the speed :yes:

Amazing! Would love to see the bests run dose you don't see many gsd lurcher do they still get the old hip problems I'm quite interested in this cross

yeh mate , they are a great x they really have a lot qualities about them from what ive seen as yet, good stamina , prey drive, agile, good feet+coat, fair pace for big dogs , and good brain . and as you say you don't see many about , feck knows why ? maybe there to big for some people , and the look of them as they don't look like your conventional lurcher . apart say from daytime hares, and this applies to a lot of other xs out there not just them , they will catch/kill every quarry we got in the UK , and lamping they are Brill :thumbs: . they don't get hip probs HD and other health probs like a pure gsd , as the greyhound in there genes reduces that prob hell of a lot , I was told that from my vet :yes: . there not for everybody and I can see that, you only got to go around a lurcher show with them and you will see that lol, but feck me most people would have hell of a shock what they can do in the field on quarry :yes:

• Like 1

Picture with them sitting in the sheep field is brilliant! Poor Bryn looks dead small compared to that boy :laugh:

Brilliant pictures :)

thanks :thumbs: yeh does don't he lol, and yet Bryn 25in dog , its just Buck bloody big lump :D

Nice to meet up with good fellas and have a good wander and chin wag,,,nice one chaps,,,,next time take some lurchers instead of them guard dogs and who knows what you might catch.......:)

• Like 5

Nice to meet up with good fellas and have a good wander and chin wag,,,nice one chaps,,,,next time take some lurchers instead of them guard dogs and who knows what you might catch....... :)

:laugh: tomo :D