Nice Long Walk

Nice to meet up with good fellas and have a good wander and chin wag,,,nice one chaps,,,,next time take some lurchers instead of them guard dogs and who knows what you might catch.......:)

how very dare you, Bryn is the bees knees no secret I'm his #1 fan...... :laugh::D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went over with trigger2 (jon) his 2 dogs, and my 2 dogs to visit Bunnys who on here. I hadn't seen him for over 2 years, so it was great to catch up on old times and nice for him to meet jon and see h

Nice to meet up with good fellas and have a good wander and chin wag,,,nice one chaps,,,,next time take some lurchers instead of them guard dogs and who knows what you might catch.......

I've got to say the gsd x is a dam good x if bred the right way like I've said befor don't like first xs to heavy and very hit and miss half xs are better and the quarter xs I've got can turn on a six

Nice to meet up with good fellas and have a good wander and chin wag,,,nice one chaps,,,,next time take some lurchers instead of them guard dogs and who knows what you might catch....... :)

Very funny Tomo,i was looking for a lurcher in the pictures,those dogs look like they could,nt put a bend in on a pet shop tortoise.

Nice to meet up with good fellas and have a good wander and chin wag,,,nice one chaps,,,,next time take some lurchers instead of them guard dogs and who knows what you might catch....... :)

Very funny Tomo,i was looking for a lurcher in the pictures,those dogs look like they could,nt put a bend in on a pet shop tortoise.

???

I've got to say the gsd x is a dam good x if bred the right way like I've said befor don't like first xs to heavy and very hit and miss half xs are better and the quarter xs I've got can turn on a sixpence and yes 27 tts and 72 in in weight and I hope I've got the breeding right out of my gsd x bitch and gsd x dog as these will be very nice dogs but we all like different but I'm not just a dog man that just runs a different dog every season I've stuck with a bred that I like and respect and searched for the right bitch to go with my dog she's proved herself for me to hopefully put out a nice line of gsd x dogs sorry for the long winded thred but I put a lot of thought into my dogs and work cheers atb malc

• Like 2

I would says ya right Mal c the xs his fine xs and there be those that Cana see them for what there worth his and like most livestock I believe tested stock in the field will provide something to work with in this xs in particular shape size weight immaterial ,work with the strengths of particular animal . These are types that will not suit many and there far beta types out there for said given jobs saying that for those that seek something different with a liking for said given game species they can be has good if not beta than lots a xes most given f1s from base stock these will hold there own against on edible game and will soon top the freezer up . Good luck with thy breeding and next generation I don't think ya should go far wrong given the the xs it's a particular favourite of mine, ate bunnys

• Like 1

I would says ya right Mal c the xs his fine xs and there be those that Cana see them for what there worth his and like most livestock I believe tested stock in the field will provide something to work with in this xs in particular shape size weight immaterial ,work with the strengths of particular animal . These are types that will not suit many and there far beta types out there for said given jobs saying that for those that seek something different with a liking for said given game species they can be has good if not beta than lots a xes most given f1s from base stock these will hold there own against on edible game and will soon top the freezer up . Good luck with thy breeding and next generation I don't think ya should go far wrong given the the xs it's a particular favourite of mine, ate bunnys

cheers bunnys

Good walk again today boo from Shropshire came ova eight mile, jaz started to bleed heavy ta day ,at least a knows she Defoe 12 mth bitch now great rally be clear all winter. Atb bunnys.

your clocking up the miles on the quiet. like you say its good to know your bitch wont be breaking down through the winter so you can have a full seasons hunting.

• Like 1

Good walk again today boo from Shropshire came ova eight mile, jaz started to bleed heavy ta day ,at least a knows she Defoe 12 mth bitch now great rally be clear all winter. Atb bunnys.

I'll have to pop over 1 day and come and meet you and the hounds

Missing tomoz back at it again Tuesday gonna do a nice hill walk maybe twelve has they say September round corner and a driven man or animal there no time to be wasting has they say keep at it . Atb bunnys.

Missing tomoz back at it again Tuesday gonna do a nice hill walk maybe twelve has they say September round corner and a driven man or animal there no time to be wasting has they say keep at it . Atb bunnys.

your deff fit :thumbs: , you+ jazz will be, well up for it comes sep no prob there :yes: I going to start bike work mid June with buck, then in sep start him lamping . he loves the bike work norm do about 25 mile a week, just to open his lungs up a bit and bit of steady pace, last time out with him on the bike, he pulled me+ bike into a ditch he was trying to get at a feckin tree rat :censored: he bloody mad lol

• Like 1