• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It won't get repealed. But at least we know it won't get any tougher over the next 5 years.

well we will see if he has the bottle to go through with it should not be a problem to a man who cuts the disabled without batting a eyelid preys on the weak. probably get too much opposition and shit

terrier work is the most humane selective and efficient way of dealing with any predator in the UK/ EIRE over the last 200+ years... terrier work has been the most scrutinized under the microscope fie

Don't know what he said this election on the matte ? Churchill was a minority of in his pm, loving the English dog and hunting? . The others and other parties, seen to f,, ck the own Poor and resentment. ?

well we will see if he has the bottle to go through with it should not be a problem to a man who cuts the disabled without batting a eyelid preys on the weak. probably get too much opposition and shit out another spinless prick in my book.,

• Like 4

i'll be shocked if he does , and it will all depend on the SNP if they are country mp good chance it will go , what are the views on the SNP on hunting ?

i read something that said they werent getting involved in it.