It seems everyone is vaping now days Ive been vaping around 18 month now and I enjoy it as much as i did smoking and feel much better for it ....just wondering what you other vapers are using as in mods tanks and juices? Im currently using the itaste vtr it's a great solid unit I got fed up of breaking the stick type mods so went for this indestructible vtr plus it takes the ultrfire batteries which is handy as Ive got loads kicking about ...my favourite juices at the moment are manage a trois by ruthless vapes and no64 by beard vapes cotton candy and hibiscus...what's everyone else chuffing?

Atb

kanny

Edited by kanny

Aspire K-1 tank but Nautilus might be on the cards, using a Xpro M22 mod...

Juice wise - "vaporized" Darth Vapor, I've tried "Ruthless" Jungle Fever and couldn't get away with it, had taste of "Ruthless" Swamp Thang which my be my next juice purchase...

It's kept me off the tabs for 6 month, costs about £6 - £10 per week for juice, not sure if I feel any healthier for it but my wallet sees the difference ;)

Vaping for over a year now .i dont cough at night now smell better(wife says) saving fortune! I still prefer tobaco mixes gold ducat ry4 black gold .I find the sweet ones make me feel sick after a day or two. Definitly feel better

Where there used to be loads of people sat outside the depot coughing and smoking we are out there swapping juices and tips on the best set ups.

there really seems to be a vapiing culture growing out of it all I think it's great and as zandy says average cost of 6 to 10 quid a week you can't go wrong imo ...a single pack of analog tabs cost that now.... I tried a few tobacco juices when I first started but couldn't get on with them tasted like wet dog mixed with compos lol so tried a few gourmet juice from the states and never looked back a different world to the cheep British juices.

Atb

kanny

• Like 1

I smoked 20 -30 a day for the last 25 years. stopped in jan. and never looked back. tried vapes before, but its just swapping one addiction for another. Get yourself some good hynotherapy and feck it off. If I can, it must be a piece of piss to most. But you really have to want to stop

• Like 3

I only used it as a tool to stop me smoking fags. My logic was that if i was strong enough to make the change first time, why not take the next step and do away with it all. To be honest it wasnt too difficult either, as i had it in my head that it was only a means to an end, never long term.

My Mrs vapes, which i'm really happy about as i never thought she'd give up regular smoking. Made a big difference to her, gave her much more confidence about herself and money in her pocket and for me i get all the benifits too! ;)

'Ol Strong Stuff is serious vaper. Last time i bumped into him he had some serious vaping kit. I gotta give it to him, like the gear he makes, only the very best will ever do.

Aspire Atlantis & Aspire CF Sub ohm mod. I'm buying cheap double strength juice from the vape shop in town and mixing it 50/50 with my own VG at the minute. Getting 60ml of juice for £10 doing it like that. I like the premium e juices from suicide bunny, would recommend them to anyone looking for a high VG juice. It's just they're expensive way to vape if you're using a machine that puts out as much vapour as mine does! :laugh::thumbs:

I HAVE WAY TO MANY MODS (about 19 at present) but as said above i swopped one addiction for another, the main juice at the minute is afro dizziac from t juice but i have a friend who makes it up for me i am quite liking elements fresh squeeze at the moment through a magma dripper but i can see me using it all the time, i use a premade menthon on a morning though as afro is to strong i stopped smoking 7 year :angry: ago with nothing but tried the vaping thing about 5 year ago now addicted to that.